A Version 3.0 Question

Best answers
Now, I may have missed this somewhere along the line, so try not to leap down my throat with BOTH feet :D

My question is, have new characters been added in the 3.0 update, or is it just a tweak to the existing content?

Again, I'm a f00l, so go easy on me :p

Best answers
I wouldnt mind new characters, but it mostly looks like tweaks of the ones already in there, and transformations for the characters. I dont know the exact details so we can just sit here and wait for the smart people to come tell us.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think they are adding Gohan and/or Krillin, and may also me adding Buu.. if hes done yet.

Best answers
*Sigh*

Okay, let me rephrase that: Are there going to be any new CLASSES in the next update?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Chachi
*Sigh*

Okay, let me rephrase that: Are there going to be any new CLASSES in the next update?
Classes??? this is not team fortress..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I heard that they are only adding Buu!! They do not have time to do anyone else because of the transformations and scale down!!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont have time?
they can take aslong as they want/need

Best answers
Slow down, slow down. Consider the fact that I was not satisfied with the answer that they were adding
Gohan and/or Krillin, and may also me adding Buu.. if hes done yet.
What I'm trying to say is, are there going to be any new people available to play, like Janemba, Radditz etc. etc.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well if u tryed to say what u r going on about abit better but from what i can tell you said

are there going to be any new people available to play
and there ARE going to be new ppl to play as, buu, and thats it ok!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are not going to be any more people added to the list of availiable characters that you are used to seeing. But you will be able to choose those characters that were not modeled and needed lots of tweaks. But i hope they will add more players to it as it progresses.

Hope this clears it up.

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom