miscellenous rants,comments etc

Best answers
first off its me, -=shadow=-tpf- im back.

second off a few comments and q.s

1.bb is not lame, its hard as hell to use and easy to dodge

2.disk is actually a bit of a pain in the ass (replaced it with a huge model so i can actually see it) its nearly invisible

3.how will ssj pwoerlevels etc work

ok now for me other stuff, rants etc

ideas:

1.perhaps there could be a special totally unmodifiable locked file that stores your character data

2. you can switch between characters so your not limited in the customization menu

3.perhaps there could be server powerlevel limits like "esf server 2, ssj's only" type thing, kind of like in this one game that resembled a futuristic aoe where you battled as flying islands with priests etc.

4.players could stay in ssj permanently to act like goku and gohan b4 cell games, to not waste energy.

5. playermodels: majin non majin is neat, but a pain. maybe another way could be found.

6. ill be back with more stuff later.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. I agree
2.teleport :p
3. Each character will have their own Powerlevels that they need to reach before they can go transform. When they transform their PL will be multiplied by different multipliers. Most likely Saiyans will be x3 x6 x 12, and non saiyans, x2 x4 x6. However, Siayans will have a ki burn (like turbo) and the others will not.

----------------------

1. Bah...
2. You can switch between characters, hit C
3. Someone is supposed to be making a admin mod for us, *stares at Messiah*
4. *me bops you on the noggin*
5. Taken care of, that was a quick job for 2.0
6. Oh goody, can't wait...

Best answers
1. switching characters and losing ALL of your power level
2. DISC N00BS
3. EYELASER N00BS
4. big bang pwnage (hehe, me included)
5. no game modes; capture dragonballs, hulk (one strong dood vs. lots of weak, strong dood is killed then the dood that kills him becomes hulk) some way to do a real world tournament?

Best answers
not as in c, i mean if you have a saved character with plevels and everything,a way to change the actual character your playing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are just too many probs with this idea i think and not enuff advantages to out weigh the Pros. ie. Not worth the time it will take to encode.

BrunO

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hes talking about having a type of MMORPG type game. We could store our plowerlevels on a server(so clients can't modify it), but ofcourse we will have to tweak it so there wouldn't be any cheats. Anyways, its a down the road idea.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
1. keep your pl when changing characters

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya i would like that too i wanna keep my PL when i change characters.but cud that not cause prob like discers spamming then getting an insane high PL then changing to goku or Vegeta and FF or Spirt Bomb spamming.
Im a bit tired so if my post makes no sence just Kick me it might wake me up! ;)

BrunO

Best answers
What about if you can save your power level during like a one on one, and if you want to continue it the next day, just load it up again when both of you are back on the server. It sounds like it might be a little easier coding, even though i'm no coder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom