A Character we need in this game!

Best answers
OK i just wanted to say i hope the esf team thinks about putting Paikuhan in, cause he so cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like Pikuhan i ESF as well but i dont think he will make it as he is not a Big part of DBZ. he had some cool moves and was a good fighter.

BrunO

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pikuhan is Pikkon right? Well if he is, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YA!!!
Man he was cool. if hes not ehm... don't mention is said anything :rolleyes:

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He really didn't play a big role, but he did have some nice moves...
were still implenting the basics, so we will see about adding additional characters later on.

monx

M
I know most people won't agree with me, but i think they should but Nappa in. He beat the hell out of everyone until goku got back. I would just like you to consider him.:devil:

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
would love too see a Nappa also :fight:

Best answers
i wouldn't like to see nappa because he is not important in the anime. i would like it if trunks would be better than today

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brolli = way bigger then al the other right? wouldn;t it be very easy to hit him then?

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pikkon Brolli Pikkno Brolli!!

Retired
Best answers
the problem with using some of these char's would be game balance vs the show. Pikon (or however u spell it) has no transforms and is as strong as a ssj2 or mabey even stronger. so it would be almost impossible for us to come up with any draw backs for him. now brolli i think would be cool but he is not in our list of things needing to be done. i would also like goten but unfortunatly i dont see that happening. basicly we chose more transform (meaning more models) over more chars. with the amount of differnet forms currently being worked on we could have done 15 or more chars, but we instead thought it would be cooler to be able to go ssj3 with goku and to play through all 4 or frieza's form as well as all for of buu's. so untill something changes, which it probaly wont we will not be adding any new chars.

Best answers
I think Sephiroth would be a good addition to the ESF classes, hahahaha that'd be funny as hell. Transformations wouldn't be a problem, there'd be the first sephiroth (can't remember his name, the big one with the multipal targets), then the one winged angel (Supernova, kick everythings ass!!!), and the last one which was weak and cra.ppy which wouldn't be added lol

Best answers
I wish someone would PLZ agree with fuzions!!!! I haven't met one person since playing ESF who wants a fuzion character, *sigh* :cry: well if anyone agreez respond :D

Best answers
Gogeta, how would that work. It would just pi§§ of players, you have two players combined, this guys trying to do this, this guys trying to do that. It couldn't work.

But something like a character on his own like Gotenks or something, that really couldn't work either, if you were to start off with him, your power would be immense and no one would stand a chance, it would be to unfair

Best answers
;( No i mean just put them in as a regular character on his own but with same PL's as people, just so they're in there with there own moves and everything...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think at a certen pl a trunks would pop out of some where and you woul fuse and be come gotenks, and youwouldhave the same pl as a ssj but as a sayain cuz you fused so you have the pl of a ssj as a sayain ............something like that .......yea

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom