NEED Waypoints 4 AkimboT

Best answers
Well... 1st im German so Im sorry 4 my english.

I want to play against bots so i downloaded Akimbot and installed it but i need waypoints! I cant do waypoints because i dont get it to bring down the console in the game... Yes I KNOW how bring down the console but it dont works... so i cant make waypoints...

And so i thought maybe a few of u guys made waypoints and can send it to me?

So this would be really cool... OK im not sure if my Email adress is set to invisilbility so it is:

[email protected]

THX and CU

Best answers
ok after u click on the esf icon, dont go anywhere

click on console at the top

then add this:

bind "~" "toggleconsole"

then exit and go into multiplayer : lan games : create as usual

then bring console down with ~ and type this:

waypoint add;waypoint delete

the bots dont really need waypoints, but this gets rid of that stupid message about not having waypoints...

Best answers
um dude ur wrong on 1 part um in console u first type (waypointon) without the () of course. then when u wanna add a waypoint anywhere on map in console type (waypointadd) again without the (). Then u go around stay in a spot and hit up arrow in console then press enter and poof there ya go instant waypoint. just keep doin this throughout the map and eventually u will finish. And u will have to do this whole process through-out all maps. So there ya go!

Best answers
Also if you go to the Akimbot homepage, and go to the waypoint section, and take the link the Chicken's Waypoints, he has a waypoint set for the map esf_peppercity. But the bots still don't grab sensu beans.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Whitecrab
Also if you go to the Akimbot homepage, and go to the waypoint section, and take the link the Chicken's Waypoints, he has a waypoint set for the map esf_peppercity. But the bots still don't grab sensu beans.
Thanx for that info, now all we need is some more people to do way points!

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you want a sig like Vegetto's then ask suprme sayain, or make one yourself with abode photoshop or panitshop pro

Best answers
hey tepus what happened to the sig u made me after it dissappeared i had to change it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom