Hello, And just a few Questions

Best answers
Hello I'm new to forums, But I've been playing ESF ever since the first Public Release :) and i got some questions....

(1) I've seen screens of Transormations does this meen in the next patch that your gona be able to go SSJ and Transform from Cell to Impefect Cell?

(2) PL wise considering SSJ transformation goes at 1mil PL and I've noticed you start with a 1mil PL when you join a game, are you gona lower PL with that or.... are we gona be able to transform right off the bat..

(3) How does Capture the Dragon Balls work? and when you Capture them do you get to make a wish???

(4) And last but not least Are you gona finaly get Krillin in the next patch becuase he might be the weakest of them all but he is still one of the Koolest :D :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
1. Yes

2. i dunno

3. i think you just win the game, but maybe u get a wish like extra PL for all your team or something

4. most likely

Best answers
hello i really want to test and help maps but im not sure where to start?
i know most of the dbz story and how it goes if youd like to test me icq me at

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(1) I've seen screens of Transormations does this meen in the next patch that your gona be able to go SSJ and Transform from Cell to Impefect Cell?

Well, right now you can transform from cell 2, to cell 1, but we might disable that in the future. For SSJ's were making it so you can transform up and down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom