wtf!

Best answers
WHAT THE F..... i came everyday check to see if there is an update cuz i like tha mod ... i was absent a couple of day and when i came back i saw the....that....!

the thing announcing esf to sale for 9.99$ <---- is it true!?

Best answers
Um no im sorry some jerk must hae dl the mod and then tried to stick it on e-bay but dont worry im pretty dang sure esf is still free!

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We would not, and can't sell ESF. That was just some ahole guy trying to make money off of our work. You will always be able to get the mod for free.

Oh and thornbreaker, can you please either remove or shrink your signature way down. It's a little excessive...

Best answers
yeah u cant sell almost ANY MOD well not without the orginal game giving u the go which hl has not givin esg yet and im sure will not sence its dbz related besides im sure u could still get it for free even if they did sence CS is still free.. remeber the best things in life are free ;) so sleep easy and maybe flame the guys email that put that up on ebay :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
u can only sell it if it has its own engine, or u have Permission from the ppl who made the enigne

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom