ESF at an Internet Cafe?

Best answers
I was just wondering... I don't have a Windows computer at my house so I put it on the one at internet cafe. But back to the point I wanted to know if you are all right with that. It was a huge hit when I put it on that everyone asked me where to d/l it, and I told them and it was put on all 18 computer at the Cafe and also all my friends d/l it when they went home. So I wanted to know it that is ok at the Cafe or must I take it off. Its pay by the hour there (3 dollars), and do to the resent take of the e-bay thing it made me wonder of these things. Thanx

Best answers
No. Most of that 3 dollars goes toward the connection and the internet. You arn't paying directly for playing ESF, so nothing is wrong with that. Just enjoy it :)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
true that, were flattered:) hehe

Best answers
if anything that will help us with more servers to play on :D

Best answers
Not really... Sorry. We, or should I say "I" make LAN games its great fun with no lag. Also even if we did host on the Internet there would be a lot of lag cause we are in hawaii and one T1 connection is shared by 18 computers all at the same time. Not only that but the person that creates the LAN games are limited by the time we buy, so if you were to join you would be cut off in less then 1 hour. I know its to bad, but its great fun to play all my friends while we are face 2 face.

BTW: we all appreciate all the hard work everyone has done to create with wonderful MOD, keep up the great work ESF team. :p

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who invented spam?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom