blowing up attack

Best answers
Well i was wondering when your psing i hate the fact that people can blow it up. If 3.0 will let you see pl level then if you have 1mil pl i dont think you want to pl someone with 6mil. and i would love to stop a attack right in front of me. then turn super on and say wow you almost had me. i guess you can do anything if you really try. *vegetto vs buu* sorry for typos to lazy to change them heh

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it annoying me that some ppl will flame you in game for about 20 mins if u duck out of a ps by teleporting or/and blwing it up, its part of game and i wish ppl would not cry about it

btw this is not directed at you NightShade:)

Best answers
wtf u talking about man ducking or blowing up the attack in a PS fight SUCKS ASS i mean come on u put all ur power and PRIDE into that attack and the guy stops what **** is that.. besides ive won many times after it looked like i would lose.. so u never know

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well if your in a ps with someone who has like 15 fill and full KI and you are 2 mill and f*ck all KI, u r telling me u would not get out of it, thats your pwn prob :talk:

EDIT: Pride?? its only a game. . .

Best answers
My suggestion would be: Keep the ability to blow up attacks but when 2 people get into a ps somehow take away their ability to blow it up. This way you can still hit people by exploding an attack beside them but you would have to stay in a ps till the end.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Theres nothing better then a sayains Pride

"I am the prince of all sayains once again!!!"

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhm, blowing up attacks is in the show. Thus it's in the game, end of story. Hitting the fly button is cheap, blowing up a PS is not. (I stick by my PS's 98% of the time, but there is just 2% where it's necessary.)

Best answers
not to be a jerk but is this really relevant? i mean saiyans rnt real, so how could they have pride? do monsters have pride? does fat albert have pride? i mean sorry but this kinda thing is sort of annoying, and putting pride into a power struggle? that sounds pretty incredibly retarded, oh lets have honor when we play video games that makes sense

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
thats my point too, talking about pride in a ps is just for VERY sad ppl lol if u will die or think u will die from a ps, then u duck out of it, whats the big prob??

Best answers
In the show I could understand the "pride" of sticking with a PS; you're putting all your strength against there's and it's a battle of wills. But THIS IS A GAME!! Once you're in a PL, there's nothing you can do but sit at the end and pump Ki into it until your Ki gives out or it hits someone (or you blow it up :p).

Why would you sit there pumping Ki into a PS knowing, *knowing* you CANNOT win? Your only hope is someone will nail the other guy while your PSing, but then that's really cheap, and if you care about "PS Pride" you'll despise that much more than death.

I'm saying there's no skill, so it's not worth sticking with. I mean, you expect a guy who just joined the server not to wimp out of a PS with his minimum charged Burning Attack!? (A Trunks attack)

Personnally, sometimes I even fire a weak blast at someone to goad them into a PS (which I get out of), so they wasted their charge time and Ki on a useless attack. :]

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, next version has the ability to go ssj while in a powerstruggle:) so thats going to be fun:) Also we might have a veiw other additional factors that help out those news with the lower pl.

Best answers
well even if they have 15 mill and u have 2 there is a good chance he is weak or has little ki sence he has been fighting to get that high and when he runs out u can go tubo and **** them up but its a ***** when they stop it when uve put so much into it and now u are ****ed and did not even get the kill...

Best answers
ozzman, if someone wants to duck out of a ps because they will lose, then so be it. try not to dwell on the fact you didn't get one kill. And no, if he has 15 mil and you have 2 mil, you are dutch-doored - he'll most often have tons more Ki then you, and in a power struggle, you'll go down hard. Either way I say play how you want, in the show, Goku didn't whine when Vegeta pinned him against a boulder and knee-ed him in the sweet spot, so don't whine if someone ducks out of a power struggle, obviously they've lost a lot of ki too.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i say let them able to blow up their attack in a PS, but have both players attacks blow up.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This post by Nighthawk (*edit* oops) on the fourth pick on the right hand side and tell me what you see :)

Go ahead, click on it, you'll like it.

:devgrin: I promise!

Best answers
in a ps you cant blow it up. but non ps you can. i mean if someone could just do that. then why have ps in the show. cell could have done that to gohan and killed both of them and just regen. he picked not too. Also other ps i seen on the show did not blow it up. cause i think it takes alot out of you just to keep up with the other pl and you dont have time to blow the attack up. Oh also with the scouters coming out. i think if someone should know better to ps a stronger person with the scouter. also the scouter would make powerstruggles less cause of it

Best answers
actually i dont like it that much... ( no offence to w***ver did it )

but it seems to be used as a radar and unless you are making much bigger places

*cough real size Hyper Bolic cough * then you dont really need it

you should make it able to see Pl's

Best answers
yeah a radar wont be much good, in the show im sure it had it showing up PL's like 1 mil in that direction, not a radar that is more confusing then the 'in that direction'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom