How to implement Gotenks...plz read.

Best answers
Ok I am a Big ESF fan and I play on the net by the name of InQuis,so hi if I know you :)
I was thinking of how people want a fusion character but how hard it would be to implement using two people connected to the server,then i thought hey trunks and goten are small why couldnt you just model the two small models side by side doing combined attacks?!,they could go SSJ,then fuse into gotenks,then gotenks SSJ(or have them fuse into gotenks SSJ),Gotenks SSJ2 and then Gotenks SSJ3.All would be controlled by the one player so no nightmarish latency problems generated by syncin two people on the server and the two models doing the moves together ect would look cool,much like vegeta and goku do the non fusion Final Kamehameha inside of buu :)
Hope this makes sense to you guys,plz dont flame me if its a sucky Idea :p

InQuisitor

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Fusions just sound like too much trouble to be worth it.
The only realistic way of implementing it would be to have one player control the new character. This would force the other into spectator mode, and just cause nothing but irritation and grief.

Face it..fusions will never make it into the mod.

Best answers
there is a way, it would be like goin ssj ssj2 and up once u cant go up anymore u just change into a fuse like goin ssj u would not have to have anyone come out it just be u become big yellow ball of energy then ball go away and bang fuse char!

Best answers
not a bad idea good thinkning but will it be even possiable or would it look good?

Best answers
Chimpbot what would be the hassle in having the model be simply two small models,goten and trunks standing side by side doing attacks like vegeta and goku do while inside Buu with the non fusion final kamehameha.when you reach a certain level the boys go SSJ and then at next level the model becomes just one,Gotenks!
Understand,there will be no need for anyone to relinquish control to the more powerful character because one person controls it from the start :)
If you still dont get it,well......

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by .FM.
i think at a certen pl a trunks would pop out of some where and you would fuse and become gotenks, and you would have the same pl as a ssj but as a sayain cuz you fused so you have a hugh pl so you would have the power of a ssj just as a sayain ............something like that .......yea
i think thats a good idea.......:S

Best answers
:\
well....
arent we just the little sourpuss.
I dont bother clambering through the Forums to see if an idea has been posted before,and anyway FM my idea involves both trunks and goten modeled and animated into one model,they move,shoot,charge ect... together.
You could of just said hey look I posted the same thing a little while back,here is the thread if interested.
But I guess i am the assh*le :p

Best answers
Dont you think fusion is too much for an alpha?
I just wanna see the models and the transformations now...
you r asking too much for an alpha...

Best answers
Dude, I'ts hella possible, two small chars are controled by one, look at Ryu's map pack, and look at the Gotenks model, there is your answer (Ryu's mappack us for BFP)

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I get what ure saying. Do u mean that u can select Goten and Trunks as one character from the menu, and, eventually, one of the ascended forms possible would be Gotenks? [Kinda like the Ice Climbers in Super Smash Bros. Melee for gamecube, for those of u who have played it.]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
my idea is betta when your ready to fuse truks well pop out of the sky and you can fuse.......

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heres my idea.
when you can select gotenks and gogeta as a char already. but sadly, they may have to be the same strenght as the other chars for balance.

when you pick gotenks or gogeta, youll go ingame then you can watch your self fuse into the chosen char. then you can play as them , and when you die, you;ll just fall apart. hows that? sound better?

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I got what you meant int eh first place. You'd have 2 characters being controlled at the same time, as if they were one character. The transformation wouldn't be ssj, but the fusion.

Sounds too pointless, if you ask me.
Too much hassle to include characters that would be fine if they were simply included as normal characters.

If you want Gogeta, try to get them to add Gogeta.
You want Gotenks or Vegetto..same thing.

I doubt that they'll bother with fusions.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegetto +gotenks isn't a bad idea quite accually...

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe, wow.
this actually may be considered

Best answers
It would seem rather smart to place "Goten Plushies" around the arena, much like for Vegeta and Goku they would find Goku and Vegeta Plushies. The use of these plushies would be to fuse with that character, much like a power up, and after fusion, you get to keep that fusion. I've also been toying with the thought of not allowing the next SSJ level unless you collect another plushie of the character you fuse with (17 and 18 plushies for Cell, anyone, as well as Nail for Piccolo?), and Cell would benefit by this by collecting 17 plushie and 18 plushie, eating one would turn him imperfect, eating the missing android plushie he would go full power. It's just a thought though, if you've got the imagination for it, you'll see what I mean. But I was also thinking: Why not let Krillian on the fun? Well, I was thinking, what if we could use the 18 plushie as well for him, but when he uses it, Krillian character gets replaced by 18? It's just a thought.

Everyone should really have a fuseable character, but unless they pick up another plushie of that character, they can't go next form. For instance, why not have Buu get a Babadi or Mr. Satan plushie? Gohan get a Videl plushie? I've also been toying with the idea of having Videl as a bot for Gohan when he gets it, and it allows a Kamehameha throwing videl to follow him, and flies beside him when he charges, charging when he does, etc etc. I dunno, it's just an idea, everyone doesn't have to have the fusion, but it could help, and everyone doesn't need a brand new mode, just look at Piccolo, he's fused with Kami AND Nail!

Also, it would be a good idea to allow the plushie gathering to be beneficial to those that can find their respective plushies. If not with the explained take off of gathering plushies, why not have them open up new characters, or perhaps give the respective characters a full ki bar (Kami Roshi or King Kaioshin dolls)? It's just a few thoughs.

~Ryu

Best answers
Also, I had an idea how to promote team work and working together. Why not have a fuse button? This would cause everyone to go looking for someone that they could fuse with, but the end result would be the fusion for the main character, say Vegeta and Goku get close and fuse, one becomes Vegetto, one becomes Gogeta. This would promote team work and the crucial art of actually having to help someone else if you wanted more power yourself.

~Ryu

Best answers
wow, that sounds very cool :D

but judging from most of your posts......it cannot be done or it is nearly impossible to do......that sucks :(

anyways, I do not even think that there is a SSJ2 Gotenks.........he skips from SSJ to SSJ3, I have seen the eps.........

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well vegeta skips 3 and gos to 4 :rolleyes:

Best answers
I'm glad someone likes my ideas, which ones do you like the most? I'm thinking the plushies would be good, but the fuse is better to incorperate team work. I don't know, I really have no idea if any of my ideas are good, I do a lot of thinking on them, what would be the best for team work, and the game itself. Also, I thought the plushie idea was rather nice. It incorperated imagination and a way that fusion could be put in the mod without fault. I was thinking of just placing Bots of the fusable characters, but that would probably bunch up lag and the like.

~Ryu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom