Does any one know

Best answers
That this is what almost every fan has been dreaming of? Im talking bout some mods or people join together. Its is so freaking great. Esf will be way better than dmz.. not that it already is but way way better. Thanks for reading this if you u did. Please please Comment on anything i mean anything , even if bad or good.

-Lates- ;D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
..........ok im gonna think this is spam but anywayz..ESF and DMZ are great modz and i like both........:rolleyes:

Best answers
ESf has some qualities that over power DMZ in ways, as does DMZ overpower ESF in ways.

DMZ- Kick ass street fighter like play, and currently overpowering with SSJ
ESF- Graphics, explosions, high quality beams (ingame mp3 player, cannot forget it).
Botm- Was fun lol, but who cares about it now. The glitches from it were nice with the "huge ass kill everything" spirit bomb.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol how do you do the kameha in botm? lol

Best answers
You press 4, LOL. It was pathetic, he would just pause there, you can hear him yelling
KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!

Then it fires and you can't control it, its slow, its ****py, theres everything wrong with it lol

Best answers
GOD. I know this is off top but i gotta say it...

Have you ever even been to the botm site when it was stile up? huh? have you? If u did then u would have read that a french guy is the one who did all the models ad everything.. He was the leader before riddler. They kicked him out and they started from s****. So dont go bad mouthing anything unless you know that it is your talking bout... shessh

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ummmm thats game suked.....:rolleyes: ...but megamna was kewl

Best answers
I know exactly what i'm talking about, a game that was awesome for like a week (if that), then went down hill cause they never did a thing to upgrade it, except remove megaman (one version). And megaman was awesome lol. His super jump thing

Best answers
BOTM is being totally redone, ground up, and the team claims to be nearing a "big announcement." Some of the team here came from the new BOTM team.

Redoing it means the cheats and bugs will be gone.

As for the Kamehameha, it's going to become a normal weapon you can charge to your preference (short charge for fast firing, or long charge for more power). Goku will be balanced vs. the other characters.

Megaman will become Megaman X.

So that's what's going on there.

Here's the forum if you care: BOTM Forums

Best answers
They've been saying that for like a year now. I'm betting they still have the megaman with the roll over with the batman megaman, am i right? lol

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enough of dissing botm, topic closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom