Does ESF crash a lot?

Best answers
well, I just wanted to know if ESF crashes a lot........two of my friends from school told me that it crashes almost all the time on many servers, except for a couple........is this true?

I want to know, so I can decide whether to dl it........

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
nah theres just these to sucky servers that crash like every 5 mins not the game the serveres

Best answers
ahhhhhhh........I see :)

and how many ****py servers are there? which are the bad ones and which are the good ones?

Best answers
well there are only ****y servers as of now but im working on renting one so there should be at least one good one.. ;) but i will be using the cheese maps so u might want to DL those..

Best answers
I have to say yes, ESF crashes alot. I have played this half-life mod for a week now (great mod by the way) but it always crashes when the level changes. Also it sometimes crashes when my energy blast's explode on the ground.

But hey this is not the final version so who cares keep up the great work.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
mine dont crash on map change ...But it does every know and then and were not talking about map changes

Best answers
damn :(

well, I heard that it crashes a lot also when you blow up parts of the map.............and the more powerful you are, the more you can blow up right? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom