ahaha! you have to read this!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok im playing esf... doing my usual kill the guy with the most kills just to **** him off... so on this particular occasion that person was -s|s-Ka0$, so he was like 40 and something.... i come in being Vegeta as usual and killed him with a few Big Bangs, (i only use them in the beginning to up my PL so im not at a complete disadvantage) when my pl gets to around 2.4 after killing him once, im like damn i need to kill this guy more often... so my main goal of the night was to kill him and **** him off by being better... so then he starts avoiding me whenever i start to charge a Big Bang, like he would move side to side or whatever.... so i charge up a full powered Big Bang, hold it and observe his movements for a second... i lead him just enough fire and he gets killed by a head on Big Bang... now this is where the story gets interesting, and hilarious... he accuses me of... get this... AUTO AIMING!! ahahahaha... this is funny ass sh*t right now... so im ****in my pants laughing... so i decide to just show this kid how much a n00b he is... so i kill him with a few more big bangs while hes moving/trying to avoid them... (apparently this kid has never played as a sniper in tfc, used the awm in CS, or went out hunting... we all know to lead the target when shooting.. jeez) he then says that my Big Bangs lock on to people and that they dont go in a straight line... HOLY **** im cracking up at this point.. he calls me a n00b and says i have no skills... oh man this is hilarious... i just wish i had a button bound to take screen shots... my mission in life is to find this kid in every esf server and pwn his ass

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
not mine, i deleted all the binds and wrote the cfg over... yea i was that bored one night... but i forgot to do the screenshot button

Best answers
on a little side note about big bangs: They are the second easiest to avoid next to discs and eye lazers. And yeah that was hilarious. Most of the time I move.... ball goes at me and I turn off fly to go strait under it! It works every time. Also once when I was playing it was like 7 against me, they were gaining on me (duh) but it took them a while to realize this: while they were firing their slow kamehameha's and big bangs and death balls, it was in kami's look out, I foud all of the sensu beans and kept using them over and over for like a half an hour 'till they realized where I was going to hide, and most ppl were vegeta, so I was vegeta, and I would escape when they were in a cluster of ppl to the area and get the sensus, return and they didn't notice 'till Someone said, "HEY SSJMAN IS CHEATING" omg I was laughing so hard at that. Then like 5 beams came at me and I pressed q 5 times, got hit to 2 on my health bar a direct hit, used a senzu, and continued the battle. It was hilarious! Then before that theye accused me of scripting for a health code! oh, I was laughing so freaking hard! The battle score was like, 10 to -2 (10 them, -2 me) That was a while ago, though. All the while though, It was so easy dodgin their attacks because I would hear the ones from behind at times, zanzoken down, and it would hit the other guy! and any kamehameha, big bang, final flash, or a slow beam or an energy ball I dodged that they threw at me. Then it was time for dinner so I left. But before that, they changed levels and I lasted about 5 minutes on one life in desert arena, when they changed levels and all were saying there, "die you! Why won't you die!?" and I said "I can dodge all of your attacks" and someone blew a final flash at me in the face and they said, "didge that" Then I said"that's it time to finish you all! HUUUUG.... MEEE..." and I went into turbo and ran up and punched him in (there...) and he died from that! That was when it was 5:00 and I had to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom