Super Saiyan Glowing

Best answers
this is an idea/question really, does the new Super-saiyan thing have gold glowing fields or not?
That is why i was just wondering...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope it does have the aura and have the particle system inplemented so it looks COOL!

BrunO

Best answers
The aura is actually the pure energy around his body, i odnt know when he came up with that idea in the anime but it looks kool. The polys in the current glow fields is pretty impressive.

Does Gohan go ss3? I swear no one knows.

Best answers
Well it really looks cool the yellow aura...

and about the Gohan going ssj3, i really dont know because the DBZ-GT didnt come to Brazil yet...

But i know that he got the Power of a SSJ3 when he got the Zet Sword. He became the Mystic Gohan when a old Kayo-Shin got out of the sword whe it was crashed...

Best answers
Okay, maybe someone else can tell me, GT hasnt come out to the US (it IS translated) but its just really Fukced up at this piont. Oh well, maybe ill hafta wait to see for myself

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Only 2 characters hit ssj3.
Goku and Gotenks.

The highest gohan gets is ssj2

The stuff about mystic gohan is sorta right...but i don't feel like repeating stuff i said awhile back on that character.
but he never, ever uses that sword to fight. Never.

GT hasn't been officially dubbed in english yet. FUNi's tackling that project when they're done with Z.

Anyway, of course they SSJ characters will have their yellow/golden(whatever you wanna call it) aura. It's a part of the form..the super saiya-jin wouldn't be the same without their auras.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya He made Bulma shoot him wif a Super Big Lazer fing didnt he?

BrunO

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gohan can't go ssj3 coz he aint a 100% sayian

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gotenks isnt full saiya-jin eather...

Best answers
Gotenks is saiya-jin, because goten is 1/2 saiya-jin, and trunks is 1/2 saiya-jin, so:

1/2 + 1/2 = 1 FULL saiya-jin!!!!!!!

see my point?

Best answers
This post is a little off the subject, but I just wanted to say that when they release the next ESF it is definitely going to rock. But I did have a question. The guys at ESF have done a good job on showing us all the things they have updating on the main page.

But the only character they have shown as a ssj is Vegeta. Which is awesome. But does that mean they haven't got the others done yet or they are just trying to keep the rest a surprise?

Best answers
Vegeta had bulma make a device to go ss4, when Bulma used it, he transformed instantly into ss4. I know Gohan's power exceeds ss3, though he never goes ss3 or 4. I think they need to add basic beams (like instant weak shots) and heat-seeking energy blasts to the game, they are a big part of the anime, the glowing will be kool, i was wondering if you could make the glow field spark when they go ss2.

Best answers
yeah and i think goku went from the kid to the monky to the super golden monkey then to ssj4 not sure and yes i know its not called super golden monky just cant remeber name right now... o and veg cheated.. but its kool wehn veg and goku fuse in ssj4 and **** with that guy.. even though i have NO idea what they said sence it was in spainish..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there are no real pics of gohan as an ssj4 the only people who go ssj4 are goku and vegeta (well there is gogeta but thats different) there are no real pics of ssj4 gohan...

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here is a pic of gohan in ssj 4 form. I don't know if the pic was based on him from GT or if it's an artist's conception, but that is all I have seen of him in that form.

And, BTW, the ESF team will do a splendid job w/ rendering ssj elements into the game. It's just a matter of time before we see all of them.:)

Best answers
and if the point about vegeta not going to ssj3, it's because he DID go ssj 3, but only for like, a couple of seconds, just, while charging, his hair grows long and gold, but about 1 second after that he goes to monkey then ssj 4. Or so I've heard.

Best answers
What i cant wait to see is the ss2 charecters and the sparking, thatll be the best right there. I downloaded the clip of Vegeta going ssj4, he goes ss3 there believe or not. He got ALL the forms when he did that, ss3, golden Oozaru, and ss4. Vegeta never uses his ss3, cuz ss4 is so much more powerful. Mystic gohan gets a PL of 300,000,000, when he "goes" "mystic". He is slightly weaker than his father, but his father has the spirit bomb, which he kills buu with when he goes ss2.

I also noticed a difference in ss1 to ss2, i noticeed there are A lot more spikes of hair with ss2. Which would be hard to incorporate into this game, seeing as it doesnt allow for texture manipulation in-game. I also think they should have rocks go up when the charge up into ss +. One more question, does cell glow gold too when he turns into his 2nd form?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom