Texturen

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great Textures but to my knowledge ESF dont need any new txturers. Soz

BrunO

Retired
Best answers
show me an example of some rock texture and ground stuff to, such as grass dirt snow ect. their may be a spot.

Best answers
yes some grass and rock textures would be of great help.
can you make sky maps also?

Best answers
hello i am ssj dark dragon i am also a texturer i saw another dude i know verry well made this thread and i thought well lets look i wanted to jpoin for a long time but i think that the half life engine is aged but now i see the new pics i see what is is capeble of and it rulez again since i texture for a while and i know what skyboxes are i also want to help if you want some stuff i'll show u> i have more i'll post more l8er

Best answers
ok cool. email me some examples of textures or post um here in the forum. And if you can make some sky boxes that is great. It's the one thing I am lacking.

Best answers
well here is the sky i had to do it in a jpg so qaulity maybe a little not so good but i am not sure it was quikly made

Best answers
thank you the other stuff isn't that hard to you just look for a photo make the way how it looks diffenrent edit it and make some cool effects and i am not goign to tell more otherwise there will be to many texturers!!

Best answers
nope i didn't i told what you could do but the clue is well i am not going to say let's just say the art of edit is important

Best answers
Sweetgsus your work looks very good and i am going to go ask the members to vote and see if you can join as a texture artist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom