Servers?

Best answers
Ok maybe i just missed it, but um, is there a page with server IP's anywhere? Can anyone give me IP's to servers?

I have a 48 k connect, which is not the best to be wading thru 5 tho + servers, looking for probably about 10 or 15 that run this particualr mod. So any IP's that could be given to a temporary server, or dedicated or whatever, would be nice.

To any site admins that read this, that really should be added, along with a links page, i mean afterall theres got to be websites for all those clans on the esf list. Iam not trying to tell u how to run your site or your mod, but communitys need leg room.

Course iam geerally a newbie to the HL scene, and iam going by the VS mods example. So take my sugestion with a grain of salt.

Once again, any IP's would be helpful, don't feel like sitting around for 2 hours :D

Best answers
9 views and not single IP addy. Come on help a player out, i did the complete list, and unfortunely, didn't see anything with es on the map tag. so um, IPS!!

Best answers
go to ur filters on the side and go through the mod list pick esf and then click show only this mod refresh ur list and u will see only esf server which there are not to many at this time..

Best answers
I want servers too I can do the refresh this because it takes me 30min for the all the damn servers to be checked and I dont want to do that everyday is there ANY perminant servers "Dedicated Servers" for ESF anywhere ?

Best answers
jolt seems to do the only dedicated ones at the moment (i'd have to get the ips later) but they seem a little unstable dropping connections at random times. other than jolt there are a few semi regular host (myself included) but if in doubt, and you have a decent internet connection host a game yourself. set it to free for all, 3-4 players (to keep the ping down) and give it a title.
ill try to get back with the jolt ip's but with filter on refreshing takes me all of 6 seconds.

Miracle

Edit:
the two jolt ip's are
195.149.21.34:27055
195.149.21.34:27065

Best answers
i will try and let it run in my backround.. if u wish.. but i can only host 4 people... also im working on renting a server...

Best answers
The jolt servers are running the linux server files. We'll happily update the software as soon as there's something more stable out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom