Dragon Needs To Be Much Bigger.....

Best answers
LOL DO U KNOW HOW BIG OF A MAP THAT WOULD TAKE!! GOD DAM THAT WOULD BE HUGE.. but the one in the cheese maps is VERY kool... the whole mouth fire and moving thing was kick ass..

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, no way man, its not getting any bigger then this. Thats just... insaine

Best answers
ok, i suppose that is quite big, to big for hl anyway....i bet it could fit in Tribes 2 engine though...

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ-Vegetto
ok, i suppose that is quite big, to big for hl anyway....i bet it could fit in Tribes 2 engine though...
Exactly my point *grins*

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want I can have zero put a tiny pole in the map so that you can have the dragon pop out of that! :p

Best answers
What you do is shrink the characters more, so that it LOOKS bigger. Simple idea! :)

Best answers
shrink them to a pixel small :D then the dragon wil be huge! same with the levels! i can imagine it now.........big levels!! :D

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If we shrunk the players more it would be like trying to shoot a fly with a rubber band on a conitent the size of africa. Not only that, but the player would hover :0)

Anyways, be happy there is a dragon! Could have had the Eternal boulder instead :p

Best answers
Eternal boulder all the way baby!

What does the dragon do anyways? Does it just give you like a score of +10 (like capping a flag), or do you increase a stat, or do you get a free Bag o Beans?

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, there are wishes and the score is kept by how many each team makes. There is a wish to get and extra 'wish' point and then there are others to build up your player ;-)

Best answers
wait i thought u cant wish for more wishes or was that aladin.. ;)

Retired
Best answers
hey its big enough....i can hide in its mouth.......hell i can hide under his tounge...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom