More Screenies

Best answers
Hey Hawk. thats a bad ass map man. Especlially the dragon pic.. =) Hope to see some more of your scrennies.. =)

-Lates-

Best answers
O_O ALL I CAN SAY IS... HOLY **** DUDE THAT **** IS TIGHT, LEMME PLAY, PLEASE!!!

Best answers
Wow words fail me, that really rocks. Hope to see that installment in the new version. Keep up the good work!!!

Best answers
heres an idea

keep up the good work...in a different version! release what you have so far...

accually i just have the urge to get more posts,but i sure wouldnt object to the above:rolleyes:

Retired
Best answers
me and night worked long and hard on that map oh about 24 straight hours, but overall im very happy with the outcome. oh and its just as fun to play as it looks ;).

Best answers
yea, the funny part is it only took about 1-2 hrs to make the entire map....it took the other 22 hrs looking for the right textures and aligning them and all that good stuff :p we hope you have as much fun playing it as we had making it tho (well, sorta :rolleyes: )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sweet ass Map look brilliant and Shenlong is HUGE but cool! Any other maps in the pipeline?

BrunO

Best answers
man, those pics look cool. but yeah, what other maps are in the making, and PLEASE RELEASE THE CAPTURE THE DRAGONBALLS AS A DOWNLOAD NOW PLEASE? Say, is the dragon mode finished?

Best answers
Thanks for the picks, all looks good. :yes: Will the dragon be something you can interact with (solid)?

Best answers
There maybe be a couple (few?) more maps coming out the pipeline, dunno...you'll just have to wait and see ;) As for dragon interaction, what you mean?? You wanna go up and hold a conversation wit it?? :p Well, really to answer you question, I do believe we will have it where if you attack Shenlong he will, uh, "interact" with the attacker :shocked: That answer your question?? o_o

Best answers
Cool! Well, what I really meant was like, would he be a solid object you could stand on, or hide behind, or hit, or maybe even ride? Or would it just be a hologram?

P.S. Has anyone attacked any of the dragons in a dragonball series? If yes, when & what happened?

Best answers
I do remember something of where Goku actually fight's Shenlong or somebody does and actually beats him!! Can't remember where tho....as for the tongue, well uh, if you remember your theory of evolution :rolleyes: dogs evolved from dragons!! So it makes sense for dragons to have their tongues out like dogs, duh! ;) :D :shocked:

Best answers
it makes shenlong look like a goofball LOL o and i think goku fought him in GT like around the last EP and he won and rode him off into the sunset LOL yeah chessy i know... i have not seen it but remeber reading or seeing pics.. got to look in my jap shows for it..

Best answers
WOW Big DRAGON!!!!!!!!! but very good it looks great all..........cant wait the release

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom