Ki shield

Discord Member
Best answers
Should add the ability for any character to use a ki shield. The shield would put a ki shield around you (duh) and any damage you take while it is on would drain your ki and not your hp.

-Bombg

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its a good idea, but its just as good as blocking the blast

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wut if there could be a way to deflect the blast while hitting it? if you're powerful enuff with enuff ki, u can just punch the blast n it deflects.. and then the blast could hit something else when it's deflected, like a mountain or sum1 standing close by gets hit and dies ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trust me theres something better than a cheesy ki shield comming

Best answers
It would be cool if you could like catch the blast if your PL is high enough, and try to either absorb it with your ki (your ki drains as the blast dissipates) or you could try to punch it to the side or even back at your opponent.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Enforcer15
It would be cool if you could like catch the blast if your PL is high enough, and try to either absorb it with your ki (your ki drains as the blast dissipates) or you could try to punch it to the side or even back at your opponent.
thats wut i said...

Best answers
You just said about punching the blast, im talking about catching it too. And when i said punch i meant throwing it.

Best answers
yer you should be able to do sumtin to it if your pl is as big or bigger than the shooter either catch it and absorb into ur own ki , deflect it off to the side in the hope of catchin a noob or shootin it right bak at ur opponent

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom