Team Members Look

Sound Artist
Best answers
Charging Ki: Rather than a troublesome toggle, why not make it a button press only, or atleast an option for it.

Beams are almost impossible to control, you've stopped ALL movement when you cast a beam atleast you could give complete control over a beam, and have the option of it detonating.

Being able to block for as long as you want seems a little unfair.

The crosshair needs to be fixed, you can't even see it from a distance, it needs to stay fixed in a position (Close up) so you can actually use it/see it.

Chat is all messed up, it all needs to be fixed in 1 location, like the top. Same with death messages. And, it should say something besides their name when you kill someone "Freedom killed Soandso"

Melee needs to lock on some how.

"Turbo" as you call it needs to be a little more faster.

Why not make Swim up=Jump/ Swimp Down=Crouch. It's a lot easier.

Some of the icon's don't really show what their suppost to be. (Sensu Bean)

English Dub just sucks, if you'll allow me, i'll send all my japanese voices/SFX.

The music is kind of annoying, an option to turn it off would be nice(I just deleted the mp3's:))

Some of the maps are really nice, but there needs to be bigger maps, especially with thank clunky beam aiming system you got working(I do like it though, it shows promise)

About the beams, i was thinking, have the mouse totally control the beam(the character wouldnt be able to look up or down) But thats the best i got since they can't move anyways when they do anything but shoot renzoku energy dan.

Which brings me up to my next point, a name with the ki attack icon would be nice.

The Ki Aura doesn't move, it looks nice, but movement would be better, it also shines all on my screen(I feel like im getting taiyoken'd (Solar flare)everytime i use it)

Why doesn't the Kienzan's move? I'm not familiar with the HL engine.... but can you get them to move around? Those also cannot be easily controled.

You can STACK Block and Turbo at the same time, in fact it's annoying that you can, (making it NOT a toggle for turbo would help)

The Aura doesn't face in the direction that you're flying, you have to un turbo, then re do it, in order to get an aura change.

Can you add Taunts in HL? I'll do those too.

If you guys want some DBZ BG Music for your intro i'll be glad to help.

The Thirdperson needs to be ... thirdperson, it's a really bad position you've got it set in, it will be better if you can see the whole body of the character.

The HUD is too transparent, if anything semi-bright appears on your screen you can't see any part of the HUD.

I think that's it for now, i e-mailed the team leader, i'll do sounds for EVERYTHING.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:shocked: thats alot
1. I like it but it might happen
2. You do, you are running 2.0 right
3. no its not
4. look at current scrrenshots from the team, its done
5. i agree about the death messgaes
6.melee is being worked on
7. not really
8. it is isnt it?
9. no they made it goto 9
10. english is better goku sounds like a woman in jap for one
11. F8 opens mp3 panel and u can replace
12. down sizing will fix that
13. huh? and didnt u already talk about beams
14. why
15. i think it should move too. live with the glow (might be worked on tho)
16. eh?
17. annoying why?
18. why bother turning it off and on?
19. i think i heard taunts are being added (english dub)
20. blah
21. eh?
22. being worked on

btw im not on the team

Best answers
Please don't post the same topic twice. i moved it to suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom