Turbo Idea!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Instead of an instant power-up, I think it should steadly rise to the max, and really slowly fall back down. It should also start up in a flash like after a 10% power-up. In other words make a bar for the turbo. You wouldn't be able to move kinda like chargeing up but with turbo. It would reset if turned off. It also has three stages for speed increses.

The Bar
==========
0% - The arua flickers on and off slowly.
*=========
10% - The arua turns on. Speed has a slow but noticeable boost.
*****=====
50% - Power start raiseing alot quicker. A much quicker boost.
100% - Power is maxed. Speed is maxed.

Sound Artist
Best answers
I think it would be better to have the speed and power it gives range according to your current power level.(Low power level, slow speed, lower power/High power level, fast speed,higher power)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good idea that would be cool but i dont think u should have to stand there charging up ur turbo it should just be like the longer u hold down the buttion the more the bar goes up (u should still be able to move though..)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mabye just for the first 10% you cant move or quit it. So it could turn on. The whole process should take about 20 seconds.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is som1 voteing no just to spite me because I always get 1!!! no.

Best answers
I voted no just because I didn't like the idea. I like the way the turbo works now; quick, easy, and simple.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the game is too easy as it is, compared to DMZ its too easy there needs to be some complexness added.

Best answers
This game is based off the anime and u dont c anyone sitting there for 20 sec getting the turbo to kick in its and instant thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fine then, make it 3 seconds for turbo shield to swirl on and 5 seconds to reach max.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah it would be cool to have different levels of turbo...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanx!!!
We need more people like you on the forums.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wonder what the team has to say about this idea?

Best answers
well i like what he said, you hold ir down for like 2 seconds, it swirls around you then forms. It does that in the anime more than instant thing sometimes. Or they should yell then it appears, dont make it complicated. SOme things are better off untouched...

Best answers
I think its really good idea to have not only one level of turbo boost!
But i think it would be even better to have a dynamic charge of the boost!
NOt like 10%,...50%,.....100%

Like 1,2,3,4,5.....100%!

HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND IT RIGHT!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heres an update...

Once you hit 100 and continue charging, at a much slower rate, you get little explosions around you, which can be use to deflect beams and/or protect you.

Best answers
Well, i dont knwo about multiplw levels of turbo, it would get harder to keep track of. As long as the system kept track of it and it was easy to bring up/down its level i dont mind. You should also make the turbo bigger at 100% compared to 50%. Not much bigger around the person, or just do it while charging up a major attack.

Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
Instead of an instant power-up, I think it should steadly rise to the max, and really slowly fall back down. It should also start up in a flash like after a 10% power-up. In other words make a bar for the turbo. You wouldn't be able to move kinda like chargeing up but with turbo. It would reset if turned off. It also has three stages for speed increses.

The Bar
==========
*=========
*****=====
Good idea's sonic..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Old Idea:

The Bar
==========
*=========
*****=====

New Idea:

Instead of an instant power-up, I think it should steadly rise to the max, and really slowly fall back down. It should also start up in a flash like after a 5% power-up. In other words make a bar for the turbo. You wouldn't be able to move kinda like chargeing up but with turbo. It would reset if turned off. It also has three stages for speed increses. Theres also a down-side when you get hit to much or drain to much energy to quickly and it goes into the negatives the get tired have extremly weak blast, the Mr. Satan can survive without blocking, and most of there attacks cant be used, until the charge back up. Hopefully people will be smart enough to stay at least above 30, :D.

The Bar
- = +
==|========
Now it has a negative feature.

- = +
==|*==========

- = +
==|**========

50% - Power start raiseing alot quicker. A much quicker boost. Lightning starts formign around the arua.
- = +
==|******====

100% - Power is maxed. Speed is maxed. Alot more lightning.
==|==========

-10% - Slower, weaker, and health starts to drop slowly.
=*|==========

-20% - Extremly weak, Extremly slow, and health starts to drop alot quicker.

**|==========

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm i like the hit the buttion and forget way it is now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom