teamplay identification

Best answers
i don't if you've implemented anything similair to this or not...
but i was thinking a team identification system, i like in tribes2 (green/red arrows above a person), would REALLY help the game play..
this mod owns, keep up the awesome work!

Best answers
you know the scouter thing to get the dballs well orange is db andred is not on your team/bad guy and green on the radar is a friend if im wrong somone please correct me

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your correct, and we might be adding the red and green arrows ontop of their head(might, don't quote me on that)

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
Your correct, and we might be adding the red and green arrows ontop of their head(might, don't quote me on that)
Too late..I already quoted you on that :talk:

Best answers
i dont mean that it would go boom, i meant that it could fizzle a bit, & stop working for a while.

like on the show when bulma tried to watch goku(?) fight vegeta(?) when he was bad, the scooter blew up then the witch came over:laff:

Best answers
LOL that would be kick ass if when u went ssj it would blow... and u could pick up a fresh one off the floor from a dead guy.. or would need to wait to respawn or be on a timing system like a min.. but i dont like the arrow thing... i think u should make it diff outfits... arrow just seems odd..

Best answers
Why not just make it so when you put your cursor over someone your scouter slowly identifies em and read their PL and team.. .can be like in the game, wriitng on the scouter and stuff. Make it take like a set amount of time to read and things, to make it like the show, that way you can still charge up while looking for a target but not scan the entire area... leave some mystery in there, heh.

Best answers
yea, if no one likes the arrow diff aoutfits, but please dont make it so you have to look through your scooter, it would slow the game down everyone would just stand find aomone attack then find another person

Best answers
from what ive seen in the show the scouter has two modes. the first is an energy/data overlay of what your looking at(raditz identifying a man as pl 5), the second is a wide area pl pickup (vegeta identifying the most powerfull people on earth when he arrives). i think the overlay would be a nice touch (but might be worth leaving to a later release if its not already coded).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom