Idea for SSJ2

Best answers
I got ESF not to long ago and think it is the best mod out their with realistic DbZ gameplay...Mad props! try this idea on and tell me what you think.what if you could assign an optional key to make someone go SSJ2 while on turbo, what i mean is i noticed the PL bar only fills so far while on turbo leaving about 1/5 empty. What if you made it so someone could bulk up on the model( if possible) and lower their speed(not to much but noticeably) and fill their PL all the way also taking a little bit more ki while transformed. like when Trunks ascended, and battled Cell and was wicked strong but too slow to catch him. Wouldn't be good for melee but PS and energy blast would have better survival rate versus stronger opponents for those Low level ppl that just enter a game, would be risky but worth it if used right. Keep up the awesome work and i look forward to version 3.0

Best answers
Um ssj2 is when u get both faster and stronger, and Ussj is when u get all bulky and really slow.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
assj ussj makes slower ssj2 makes faster...

Best answers
ussj is between ssj and ssj2..ussj is like having power of ssj2 but not any faster..or it was the other way around..cant remember.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya USSJ is when ur really ass slow but really strong and SSJ2 is when ur super strong and super fast.
Well i think its that.

BrunO

Best answers
Description of ussj:

Improper power up to ssj2. Muscle mass increases but decreases speed drastically. Power is equal of a ssj2 but speed is slightly slower than ssj. Also known as "pumping muscles".

Description of ssj2:

Muscle mass and speed increase greatly. Power level soars. Hair glows gold, and the hair spikes more and appears slightly longer than ssj. constant energy sparking present. This form can be as strong as ss3 or 4 if one trains hard enough.

ssj3:

Long golden hair. Looks more vicious than ss3 because of intensity of muscle mass and aura is stronger. Speed and muscle mass increase greatly from ssj2. This stage is acquired through training, not through the power of loss. Only goku and Gotenks reach this level, Vegeta if you count GT for the split second he went ss3.

ss4:

Powerful as it is controversial. I dont think this is a true super-saiyan form, as it doesnt have the classic gold glowing of the other forms. Muscle mass increases and speed increases. red fur, hair and eyes. tail grows back if lost earlier.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in order to go ssj4 u have to go oozaru when ssj then get ****ed and go ssj4.. and thats why most people dont call ssj4 a ssj level...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya SSJ4 is more like a ooarzu transformation than anything else also were is the gawd damn golden hair, stealing buggers!
Any SSJ form needs golden hair! and SSJ4 dont have golden hair so I dont class it as a SSJ form, plus it wasnt even created by the original DB/DBZ creator!

BrunO

Best answers
USSJ could be an interesting option though, trading power for speed. Since in this game Krillin can be a match for Goku, I think a slowed Trunks or Goku could be fairly balanced to their normal fast versions.

You get more offence, but on the other hand, you're slower, and should probably be less good at teleporting.

Just put in a delay to switch between the forms, and it would help add variety and style-of-play choices.

Best answers
... goku,trunks, vegeta or gohan as artillerie!
The standing beam machines! LOL
But sounds not bad!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well that is what they are now... :p

Best answers
...but not longer in new version!:)

What about oozaru-transformation in next version!

That sounds cool i think!
You should be able to throw a ball which shines like the moon and when you look at the ball if you are sayajin you get to oozaru form and kick all a***s on the server!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I think if they had Oozura, they would have to limit it. Like, when in Oozura you can only use mouth blast and melee attacks, all others moves are impossible. Plus, i dont think Oozuras are capable of flight, so maybe they shouldn't be in the game... You know, this might be a lot to give up for just X10 to your original PL.

Best answers
...is how large shall they be?
And i think it would lag a bit if they re large like the dragon!
But they must have the twice height and dimmension as the normal sayajins!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
How about this, instead of working around all the problems of resizing an Oozura model, just make it the size that the models are now. Because of the resize, the Oozura will look huge with as little trouble as possible.

Best answers
... not as huge as in the series i think!
But thats not really important how big the ozaaru looks!

Best answers
theres one small problem with making Oozaru big. Simply, the engine wont allow it. You cannot modify model textures in game, its a limit of the engine, so theyd have to bee the same size of the model right now, with them basically looking like ape men.

SS4 is considered a transformation more of Oozaru than Super Saiyan. SS3 looks like the last TRUE super saiyan form, unless the guy who made dbz follows through and makes another version of DBZ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by {cheese}SNIPeR
theres one small problem with making Oozaru big. Simply, the engine wont allow it. You cannot modify model textures in game, its a limit of the engine, so theyd have to bee the same size of the model right now, with them basically looking like ape men.

SS4 is considered a transformation more of Oozaru than Super Saiyan. SS3 looks like the last TRUE super saiyan form, unless the guy who made dbz follows through and makes another version of DBZ...
But with the scale down, would making Oozaru's the size of the characters in the Alpha, not be away of getting past this problem!

BrunO

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, but PC Joe has already said that they won't be putting in Oozaru because of constraints to gameplay. The only one that is easy to implement is everyone vs the Oozaru.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes i know, but implementing that mode would be fun!

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom