Gohan and Trunks

Best answers
i think that Gohan and Trunks need a move of thier own, like Gohan and energy shield, and trunks havn't figured out what he shoul have yet.

but with energy shield, it's a breif charge up, then you need to put more and more Ki into it to keep it up. or even get the beam to reflect.

I feel that these to charaters need an egde besides using thier fathers move for thier main.

Best answers
Well trunks has the Burning Attack that only he has(its already in) and I think Gohan could have either the Power Beam attack( shown only in The tree of might movie) or he could be able to use the power pole!:D

Best answers
... sounds almost good!

Whats the POwer Beam Attack i didnt have seen this movie yet!

Best answers
Or you can make gohan go ssj4. He does it long after vegeta goes ssj4, mainly cuz he doesnt train. I seen it on a clip, apparently the 100% saiyan thing doesnt apply at all...

Best answers
no thats not really what i was thinking.

More like a Extra move??

think about it.

Vegeta has 3 moves, trunks has 2 (1 copied..)
Goku has 3 moves (one copied), gohan has 2 BOTH copied

......see where i'm going?

Best answers
... exept the masenko,kamehameha and perhaps the energieshield? BUt i would support that he gets one ore two additional moves!

Sound Artist
Best answers
TRunks has Burning Attack and Finishing Buster. Gohan's Masenko had a dubbed name "Power Beam"

Best answers
Uh, gohan's attacks are just Goku's and Piccilo's attacks more or less. He has power beam, which is a variation of the masenko, which is a version of the Kamehameha.

So gohan has few attacks you could call his own, the power shield, and the power beam. He uses the other attacks cuz they are strong and he learns them quickly. He kills cell with the kamehameha. Kills lots of others with his power beam and Masemko.

Trunks's burning attack should be a LOT stronger, it was in the anime. The Finishing buster would be a nice addtion. He also shoots that yellow ball that has the energy spikes coming off of them. He says "HEY FRIEZA!" frieza turns around then he fires it. It was strong whatever it was, the chrachters need more blasts, vegeta isnt the only one who uses them.

IF you think about it, all the characters use variations of the same attack, Gallit gun is similar to Kamehameha, similar to masenko, similar to Power beam, get my point? SOme attacks are quite different, like power beam is different, Final flash is quite different, its a blast and a wave. Special beam cannon is. Big bang kinda is, since trunks has a version of it. Spirit bomb is definitly different. I guess you juist gotta add attacks as you come up with them.

Best answers
it would be a lot easier if you just said this:

There are 2 groups of attacks

Beam attacks
(kamahamha, Masenka, galit gun, Final flash (ect)

ball/Non-beam attacks
Big Bang, Spirt Bomb, Specail Beam Cannon (ect)

??

Also, i think if should make it so you could ps with SBC (specail Beam cannon) while keep[ing it a non-beam attack coz i've seen that you can ps with it (in the show i mean) and it is really a ball/non-beam attack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no sbc is more like a beam cause if u look in the show he cant move around or stuff when he is fireing unlike the death ball for example..

Best answers
vegeta doesn't really move after he shoot a big bang in the show... does that mean it's a beam attack?

Best answers
... its a ball but after big bang he looks if the ball strikes the enemy or so( against android 19 it was like that)!

And to the sbc i think its really no beam cause you can defence it, like piccollo did against cell!

Best answers
no no no....dont make the burning attack stronger well maybe like 5health points stronger...like i think now its about 10 so make it 15.....well anyway im sick of people complaining cause the burning attack is soo weak..its surpose to be...duh! thats why it charges so fast..i mean someone charges up a Kamehameha and you can already get a good 3-4 shots on them....and most of the time on a big map you can fully charge up your burning attack before someone is finished charge-ing up a Kamehameha fire it and get into a power struggle and win,,......that has got to be the best weapon in a PS because with the new big maps comming out with 3.0... you will be able to turn around a shot in a PS so easily ......since most of the time they will be charging up a minimum requirement shot and you will have a fully powered burning attack.......By the way i will own you all with Trunks...and please direct me to the closest pond,..... ..POND:see Location)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well sbc is a beam attack cause its a beam that comes from a persons fingers.. not a small ball..

look when anyone fires a sbc...

and u say its not a beam cause cell deflected it.. well look at the match between paiku-han and goku.. he deflected his kamehameha so does that mean the kamehameha is a ball attack?? :p

Best answers
deflection has nothing to do with what kind of attack it is.

Burning attack should be slightly stronger, not much though.

Best answers
Special Beam Cannon

How can you mistake it? It's a beam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by catfish
Special Beam Cannon

How can you mistake it? It's a beam.
I was gonna say that. Its called the special BEAM cannon so how could it be a ball?

BrunO

Best answers
Special ball cannon...um no.

I think these changes should be made

Goku gets power pole
Gohan gets z-sword when gets mystic power (available weapon, he never uses it in anime but that doesnt mean he cant use it in Esforces huh?)
Trunks gets sword as a Very strong weapon, not many people can be cut in half and survive.
SBC should be a beam
Beams should be available for ball attacks (they do this quite often actually) Just to add some difference to the game.
Burning attack should be slightly more powerful, not much
Trunks should get that yellow ball he shoots at frieza. That attack was kool, plus this game needs more balls (not literally).
All of the fighters should get some kind of standardized beam and ball attack, they dont have names in the anime, but they should have them here.
Melee system should be changed so its a very important part of the game, seeing as dbz uses a lot of melee in their fights. Melee sucks right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom