Power strugling ball, getting bigger

Best answers
i think it would be really good that if in a PS the head of the attack got bigger with the more KI you put in it.

Of course to a point, this would also be like the PS Bar, but vissually.

also if it got bigger it would hit other objects, so if you make it so it only exploded when it hit someone, AND the the person couldn't move (another idea i've had that is somewhere else in this section), i reckon that would be SO AWSOME!!

Best answers
Good idea. But how about we have it so the head of the attack gets bigger if the people fly closer to each other. Like when gokuh got into a ps with majin vegeta. Another idea is that if the attacks are only half changed, the fronts of the attacks colide but insted of getting bigger smaller KI blasts come from the middle of them. Like their deflecting each other.

Best answers
sory i thought that what i ment but reading over i see i dind't make myself that clear.

I just ment the Had of the attack gets bigger (not the beam), and all the rest.

Best answers
Id like to see a coupla super saiyans get in a PS with a collision ball the size of the dragon. Thatd look nuts, then you could add the affect of (not exploding the beam) taking over the other player with the beam disintigrating the guy. LIke gohan vs cell ps if you dont know what i mean.

Ps should also have energy erupting from the contact point, just for effect. LIke u said, little ki blast thingys.

Best answers
it would be good 2 if in a PS you couldn't Exploded your ball.
Coz it's pritty cheap when that happenes :S

Best answers
... in another thread! It would be cool if you cannot destroy your beam in the whole game not only in PS you cant destroy even in the whole Game you cant destroy it! I think that would make it easier!

About visualisation:

It would be cool if 2 are in a powerstruggle, that the person who charge more in the moment throw a ball through the hole beam in the head of the beam! And the head of the beam gets bigger!
Like this:
Normal PS

:)------oo-------:)

Left person charges

;(-------o--Oo----:shocked:

Left person charges more

;(--------------o--Oo--:shocked:

Right person dies

:devgrin: -------------o-O*Bamm*:fight:

I hope you all understand what i mean!
If not, ask please cause I think its a cool idea!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya i really like this idea but it should be that there is a limit to what size the ball can grow to or else it would just become annoying and engulf the entire map if you could be arsed PSing for that long!

BrunO

Best answers
it would be better if there wasnt a limit to how big the beam can get that would make it more exciting cus you and your groemd could experiment on how big you can get the beam.

Best answers
... but i think the ki is enough as limit!
By the charging with "my" system every charge "ball" cost more ki! So the person which has no ki after charging a time from both sides automatikelly loses the PS!

Best answers
I think it would be shweeeet if when two attacks collide to start a ps (Like a Kamehamea and the gatlin gun..) ....it would cause a blinding flash for a second ..like....a solar flare...but only where the shots collide..so you and someone could be on opposite sides of the map at long range and get into a power struggle and you wouldnt see the flash....but if you got into a ps at close to mid range you would be able to see the flash....depending on the point of impact...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oy ed fuimt pa luut du ryja eh y power struggle

Best answers
I think that jpumping more power into your attack should be changed. Instead of a constant stream that u just feed, u should be able to charge up some energy and release it into the beam (think cell vs gohan)

:) --------o--------:)
:) ======O-----:)
:)=====O=====:0
:)===========O O_O

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:devgrin:=====Oo=:cry:
hahahahahha

start of a ps :D

:devgrin:=====O:cry:O=====:devgrin:

what about that lol

Best answers
Originally posted by {cheese}SNIPeR
I think that jpumping more power into your attack should be changed. Instead of a constant stream that u just feed, u should be able to charge up some energy and release it into the beam (think cell vs gohan)
Thats exatly what ive meant!

And you should do charging, while in PS, with second attack button!

But it would be even cool if you can charge when someone has grabbed your beam like this:

:)----------o>:)_______________|

:\--------[SIZE=0,5]o[/SIZE]--------O>o_o________|

;(--------------o----------O>:shocked:__|

:devgrin:--------------o----------*BLAM*:fight:|

HOPE U UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN!

Best answers
Or a combination of the two, hold primary fire, then hold secondary to charge up some ki, then release it to make the beam a lot stronger, while already feeding it.

:] ---------O------------ :]

:\ ==========O---------- ;D

:devil: ==========< :cry:

Also, the beams in this kind of PS wouldnt explode, theyd just disisntigrate everything behind it without exploding. This would be vital in preventing whe whole map covered by a ssj2 shooting a final flash or something killing everyone on the map.

Best answers
what if there was no limit to the size, but if you stoped putting Energy into it and the other person did yours would get smaller

Best answers
Well, it wouldnt get smaller, it would stay the same, with the other guys getting larger.

Also, id like to see the energy overtake the other person, not explode in a PS (exclusive to a PS). What i mean is how gohan killed cell without the beam exploding(episode 176- saving the world), vegeta's final flash overtaking Cell (cell saga episode UNKNOWN).

As for the ki blasts, i think they should turn into larger beams with power of ssj and ssj2. This, im reffering to Vegeta trying to kill cell for killing his son while gohan was ssj2 (episode 174- Cell Returns). You should be able to enter a "max output" kind of stage and waste all of your energy in ki blasts only. You would have limited mobility, but could pump all of your ki into your blasts and kill someone stronger than you easily. You could only do this with power of SSJ+ and other characters first transformations. Cons of this attack: Power regenerates slowly because of output drains stamina of character. Character takes a minute to recover.
Just an energy idea, ki blasts should make a lot of dust while firing in max mode, concealing the character, but the person targeted would have to block or something to avoid it, they just cant escape it cuz they dont want to fight. Kind of like force it, like make the ki blasts very inaacurate but strong, so if one hits you, you know it. Just an idea to make the game more interesting for people who like to watch other people try and kill other people. And to increase fighter stats so that the game has things you can do that have advantages and disadvantages, while keeping the game true to the anime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom