Cell games map.

Best answers
Well i been looking for the map. *had to reformat computer so lost it* the one with the tank and clouds. it was my fav map of all time. I am bored and thinking about learning to make maps. But i prob get flamed for it bleh. oh well. the map is made by swiss cheese so if you got his addy. it would help alot thanks

Best answers
Um, well, i forgot the name of that map nightshade, but uh, as soon as i can find it ill post it for yas. The one with the tv camera and the tanks and the clouds. Got ya. One thing they need on that map though is u should be able to drive the tanks! :D

Best answers
Drive tanks? wouldn't that be kind of out-of-character with dbz? i mean when the hell have you seen Goku driving around a tank in the TV show?

Best answers
I havent, I just meant that it would be cool to drive around in em like you drive the trams in HL Training Course and stuff. They could have a Hercule model and you could drive the tank. He didnt drive it either, but hes the only guy I can see whos sort of important in any part of DBZ who can drive tanks who doesnt have powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom