Remembering Move!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate haveing to push "3" every time I die it gets a little well stupid. I think the game should remember your selected move.

Best answers
I do like that idea. It does get a little tedious having to push your weapon everytime you die. it is just one extra thing to deal with though.

Best answers
Dude dmz sucks so bad and i cant do the combos so that would really bite so no to the combo and yes to the remember idea!

Best answers
DMZ is real GOD DAMN annoyin. Oh, just do like me......DONT DIE!!! LOL LOL LOL!!!! LAFF LAFF LAFF!!!!! Wut a n00b......

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sigh
Don't make this a DMZ vs ESF forums
STICK ON-TOPIC!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh come on its not that hard to push 3 again....

lazy @$$es..... :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is still a brief 1/4 of a second time saver, which with BB'ers and FF'ers could mean life or death. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
learn how to move and change weapons its not that hard...

Best answers
It woiuld be very cool if the game remembers your last used move. I think it s***s if you must try the 4 or 3 perhaps ever when you die. I have a mouse with mousewheel but in esf it dont really works, if i try the wheel esf crashes down. So it would be better when the mod remembers your move, that you not even must try 3 or 4 every time!

Best answers
Hey Sonic, I used to think you were smart, but seriously, while you teleport, hit 3. IT AINT HARD!! I do it EVERY time I play. Hmmm...maybe thats how I get about 100 kills in 20 mins....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be handy, plus no one has voted no yet. :p

Best answers
I did. And for the rest of you MORONS, Just use "E, D, S, F, A, and G" to move. That way 3 is right there. What do you peeps use, arrows? LOL!

Best answers
Using the arrows would depend on your other controls, mine are set just perfectly with / as fly, shift as jump, control as crouch, and the [ and ] to switch weapons, they're perfect.

And DMZ is an awesome mod. How many have you seen that have the street fighter like mode to it? (combos). Oh well. And [DBZ]SSJ Vegeta, don't you think your sigs a lil...Big? lol

C ya

Best answers
i agree with gundam cus combo's make dmz wicked i mean if dmz was like esf just pressin 1 button i wouldent play it cus the GFX r **** and then the gameplay is ****.but now i dont care bout DMZ's GFX cus i like the combo's and for all u suckers sayin u cant do the combo's (bursts out laughing) u must be 1 **** player.

the reason i play ESF is cus personally i think the gfx are awesome thats what atrracted me to it not the gameplay cus i think the gameplay is **** it gets boring after 30 mins whereas i can play DMZ for 1:30 hours and still am happy playin.

if only dmz and esf teamed up and there was dragonmod forces lol where it was esf gfx and dmz combos all in 1 that would rule every mod ouy there.

but for the moment theres no point in goin on bout combos cus it aint happenin in esf theyve gone 2 far to just change it mow

Best answers
Oooo....wow, you have to do "combos". Come on....peeps in the show didn't have to move all funny to do stuff. They focused their KI, and made it into an energy blast. SIMPLE AS THAT! Oh, and this is my real Sig, i was just showin my score to someone else...

Best answers
The Beta version of ESF will blow all other mod's CHANCES of bein better. If you guys are so "Anti-ESF" wont dont you GET OF THESE FORUMS, AND GOTO THE DMZ ONES!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom