Why Krillen?

Best answers
Ok, why do we have Krillen in the game? No one ever uses him cuz hes too slow, his kis 2 low, his only good attack is destructo disc, but people use Cell or Frieza for disks, so why do we have Krillen? We should have Tien instead. (We cant have Yamcha cuz in the Buu saga he said he stopped fightin forever) And besides Tien is stronger, faster, has a higher ki, and his attacks are better. So lets get Tien, not krillen.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
But Krillin is the only human character who seems to make even a small difference in the show. Besides he is my favourite character in the series, strange as it may seem.

How about, instead of getting rid of him, making Krillen stronger and giving him an even quicker and more powerful Solar Flare than Goku. Plus, you could make his version of the Kame Hame Ha a lot more manuvarable so you can steer it into the backs of enemies, or onto their head like in the Garlic Jr Saga.

Best answers
Well, Engar, they could do that but thazt would make the game crazy...they should just give krillen that attack he uses on Vegeta or Nappa or the green guys in the Saiyan saga where he shoots a ki blast into the air and then makes it split up and rain down on his opponents. That would be a cool move for Krillen. But what you say is crazy. :talk:

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Didn't actually mean to sound crazy. :D

But if you thought i was being crazy about saying make him stronger, i meant make him stronger than he is now, not stronger than the other characters. I mentioned Solar Flare because he uses it on Frieza and Dudoria, and I dont actually remember Goku using it so i thought Krillen would be better at it since he uses it more. And finally, i suggested a more manurable Kamehameha wave because while i can only remember Goku firing in straight lines, i do remember Krillen manuvering his beam to take people by surprise. So, how about my revised suggestions?

Best answers
sound like pretty good ideas to me,but are you sure tien is more powerfull then krillin,all his attacks ive seen wear him out so much, he practically does himself in

Best answers
if you seen the series it foes mention that Krillen is the strongest human on earth. So it would be a good idea to keep him.

Best answers
18 could be the strongest human on earth cuz she was human once, or it could be Chi-Chi. The one person who can frighten Goku who can also do Kaioken and fly and stuff... Im going nowhere...

Best answers
Tien is stronger in the Saiyan saga because his one-handed tri-beams PL is 3,700 and Krillens kakusandan the thing he killed the green guys with was only at 1,850 each. Krillen could'nt even beat Recoome of the Ginyu Force. Tien defeated both Jeice and Baarta singlehandedly. And he is the 2nd person to leave and help Gohan against cell when krillen is scared. Deflects Buu beam that would kill gohan. They could give him the Tri-Beam, Dodonpa, Kamehameha, solarflare he invented it. And they could give him any move someone does because his 3rd eye copies moves. So in the end Krillen is weaker and Tien is stronger I like Krillen. I mean i could care less if Krillen and Tien stay in. But if they have to take out krillen to put in Tien im all for it.

Best answers
Putting Tien in, with that attacks LORD TIEN says,would be cool! But giving kurririn that blast he uses in the saiyan saga against the "greenboys"( i dont know how to call them), would be very cool to! Perhaps do it so that the blast is auto targetting!
Kurririn shoots it in the air and then all his enemies get a**kicked!
I think it sounds cool!
What do you think?

Best answers
Originally posted by Lord Tien
. Krillen could'nt even beat Recoome of the Ginyu Force. Tien defeated both Jeice and Baarta singlehandedly.
that is becuz tien got training of king kay, krillin went 2 namek and never had that training.

and ah, maybe tien is stronger(which i doubt, krillin is just scared:) and doesn't dare 2 fight).
But krillin is the cool char in the anime:), so he must be kept, just give him his kamehameha, that ehm thingie he used on the saiyamen, solarflare(stronger than goku like mentioned be4.), maybe becuz he's tiny you should make him small in the game, which makes him harder 2 hit with a beam..

Best answers
just make krillin be able to transform into......Krillin with Hair like in the show...Make him faster and stronger...or the ESF staff could just tweak his stats a bit...that would work too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom