Who would you like to have in the next ESF if they took out someone?

Best answers
Well, who? I want Tien to be in the next one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I really don't think they will remove anyone just might add two to keep it even. Yamcha and Tien.

Best answers
If I had to vote for any of them I would have to definitely say tien. Even though I do like pikkon. But I think they should add a character thats been in dbz longer first. such as tien and not pikkon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh why are there no cool people on that list?

just gay weak people??

where is janemba? or brolli? or coola? or super 17?

so i vote for non of the above.. cause tien is gay and weak just like yamcha.. i mean what would there starting pls be 5? or 100?

Paiku-han is the only one who is strong enough to be in esf..

Best answers
It says someone voted for Chao-Su.... WHO VOTED FOR CHAO-SU? W***VER YOU ARE YOURE CRAZY! CHAO-SU SUCKS! NO ONE WILL EVER BE HIM(like krillen!)!!!!! YOU PEOPLE SICKEN ME!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Chao-Su is pretty cool considering he looks like a doll, and he is braver than Yamcha. Personally I'd have all those characters on ESF because they are all bound to have special attacks of their own, but if i have to choose then i'd pick Tien because i think he is the second strongest human and invented some pretty usefull attacks.

Best answers
I hope the bring out one of the cyborgs(c20 perhaps, he looks cool)
Tien is the coolest from the list above so it would be cool,too if the put him out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why 20? why not 17 cause he could transform into s17?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reason they probably didn't put anyone powerful on the list is all the people you mentioned are from movies. I do agree that all the fighters above are relatively weak. But who isnt compared to those damn saiyans.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no they are just VERY weak compared to piccolo...

like yamcha.. he has never ever won a fight in z... nither has tien or chou-su..

stop saying how good tien and chou-su are... cause they are weak @$$ mofos... :p

Best answers
Tien should be in it i say, the game should be designed so u can use any character and have a chance at winning... otherwise there is no point having weaker characters in the game correct?

Either android 16 17 or 18 should be in it as well. The bad side needs some better people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom