Im New To This...

Best answers
WHAT UP!! I was playing CS one day and some dude came in with a name saying www.esforces.com a dbz model... Im like saweeet... Ive seen some of these models and all i got to say there ******* GREAT!..

I was wondering where do i gotta do to get that DBZ mod or That Bid of Power *shrugs* Right me Back..

Best answers
you can get esf when the wites comes back on.

wait, ESF is that best dbz mod out:]

Best answers
bid for power is no longer a dbz mod (ive tried the release and IMHO its just plain sucky) ESF is 10x better (if they would only fix the various problems and the cheapass turning fly off to escape a power struggle, and tone vegeta down. nothing worse than joining a server to find 6 vegetas all using BB. well i spose 6 diskers would be worse)

Best answers
actually miracle bid for power is very much still a dbz mod i just downloaded a version of it recently where there is literally about 40 dbz characters to choose from anything from mr satan to Golden ozzaru (dont know if i spelled that right) and all their same attacks (Like Tiens tri-beam attack he used on 2nd stage cell)

Best answers
what was the download location for that?. as the "official" release got a cease and desist from funi concerning the DBZ element. heard talk of a mod for it to do what your saying but talking about it on their boards gets you a ban.

Best answers
ya i got banned from the bfp boards becuase i had the leak for bfp but I can give you the link to get all the dbz characters (i was wrong about there being for theres like 88) I dont know if im supposed to give it out on these boards though?? so if not I have aim my aim screen name is LYoung346 and my icq # is 137796538

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In fact your not allowed to talk about Bid for Power at all especially in the ESF section.
Gawd n00bs annoy me!

BrunO

Best answers
Noobs? I used to post on these forum before you bruno at least i think so i cant remember that was when esf had to switch message boards and everyone lost all their post counts so i decided to stop posting this is the first time ive posted since like august i dont know if anyone remembers my name was LYoung345

Best answers
Originally posted by miracle
what was the download location for that?. as the "official" release got a cease and desist from funi concerning the DBZ element. heard talk of a mod for it to do what your saying but talking about it on their boards gets you a ban.
Go to Fileplanet.com and search for esf20.exe
You should be able to find it there (despite the wait :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom