Can't get bot to work

Best answers
This may sound stupid but how do i get Akimbot to work. I downloaded it but i can't seem to get it to work. Can someone take me through each stage of getting it to work from the moment its been downloaded. A step by step guid type thing.

Cheers

Best answers
Sorry to do this but i am just bumping this to the top because i still can't get it to work and someone out there must know how.

Best answers
ug n00b fine ill tell ya.

First ya extract the file to this location C://SIERRA/half-life/(make folder called akimbot) then put files in tere. then u go to that folder and double click on a big A. then u click earths special forces and then click install and poof there ya go!

Best answers
I did that but it didn't work. I guess there must have been a problem when i downloaded it or something. My comp is acting funny at the moment. I will just have to try again.

Best answers
Its possible ya just got a coruppeted file (exuse my spelling)

Best answers
It doesn't matter anyway now. My new comp should be here soon so i will re-install/download everything.
Thanks for your help anyway.

It is going to be so cool. Athalon xp 1600, 512 megs of ram, 64meg graphics card. Can't wait.

Best answers
you do know that you have to type addbot in the console right? And make sure that it is the latest ver. of akimbot cause the older ones don't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom