Team play. (and something that happen to me)

Best answers
I love team play. gives a little order to the chaos. (not a ffa kill everyone) Just some draw backs like i cant tell is who at times. This has been post before i know. But i think team play should add something extra to the game. Like this (you see vegeta make a big bang stop in mid air. Your a goku. so shoot your kama on it. to make the most powerful *well in gt at the end sb was most powerful but big bang kama mix hurt* attack. thats about it. Now.

Diskers i love. i have gotten so much better at this game. i made 2 diskers disk each other. me being a goku i thought it was cool. My score has went up to 312 to 3 before sever crash. (or admin left) And my fav char was trunks but now is cell. not because of the disk but because sbc kama. if cell had ff he would own to much so i am happy with what he has.

Alright! now that i made my 2 cent post again for the month. when new esf comes out. i am going make a sever best of the best. going be a little party Sayian style.

Ending all of this off with some things to ask.

One anyone know if they fixing the melee?

two. trunks burning attack should be like a big bang. but i love burning attack also. just make a new attack not a big bang but that yellow ball that he likes to shoot. any huge changes with the attacks and balnce of the game?

Ok i done. take care all. and when new version is out. I going to own you all! *walks out slow going to kill*

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They were working on a new melee system. I've heard it from either Vassago or Masta, I don't remember which.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom