Where Can I Get Esf Bots???

Best answers
I NEED BOTS AND THE GAME BUT I WENT TO FILE PLANET AND FILE FLUSH AND YOU HAVE TO WAIT IN LINE OR FILL A GAMESPY ID.CAN YOU TELL ME A PLACE WHERE I CAN GET BOTH FROM.THEY COULD BE 2 DIFFERENT SITES.THNX A LOT

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Those gamespy ids are kinda......free.
They don't cost you ANYTHING.

And, instead of searching around pointlessly.....just wait in line for the required 5 minutes or whatever.

Best answers
I need bots, too. Where can I get it from? Please reply an Url or something like that, when you know it!:cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should look for Akimbot it works best with ESF.

BrunO

Best answers
Yeah, but Akimbot's pretty easy to own, and very easy without waypoints. Speaking of which, does anyone have some waypoints available? We could use some.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have for Canyon, Swiss Cheese's Cell Arena, and Babadi. The only problem is I need a place to host them.

Best answers
If you follow the Akimbot link to Chicken-something's page then there's some waypoints for Peppercity.

I have made waypoints for Canyon and Desert Arena where I just flew around with autowaypoint on and saturated the whole level with waypoints. That seems to help a bit, but I'm not sure if it would be better with more spacing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom