What will their be in the next release?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There will be more characters, moves(hopefully), levels and transformations, not to mention capture the dragonballs mode as well as many unknown little surprises that the team wont tell us.

BrunO

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll tell you this much, as a team we agreed(acouple days ago)that we would NOT release the new esf without all of the basic character models completed. We will also have ssj animations, and maybe ssj2/3 if we finish all of the models and skins.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Getting all the characters finished is a must. But having ssj2 and 3 would be sweet as well. So please, take your time. I can wait.

Best answers
hey pc loe i was just wondering but are u guys going to put ssj4 goku and vegtea in and if u arent why arent you going to put them in just wondering

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would assume that they are not going to put them in. Not only is ssj4 from dbgt and not dbz. but how would they find characters to match the strength of ssj4 goku or vegeta. Just my guess.

Best answers
Ssj 2 is cool, but if you add 3, you must add majin, which is (almost) vegeta's equavelant.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the first time we see ssj2 vegeta he is majin vegeta. and goku goes ssj2 as well and both of them are pretty well matched. so ssj3 would be much stronger than majin vegeta.

Best answers
Someone was saying stuff about new characters? I know about the SSj trasformations but, what other characters are going to be put in ( if theyre are any)

Best answers
well gohans mystic and all

well some agrea that his mystic is about the same as gokus 3 and also gohan can go SSJ while mystic so gohans PL while transforming is goin to be a challege for ESF i would think but also it should be a must or just make him defaut mystic and only goin to ssj in a mode called battle of the Titans

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom