Disks

Best answers
i would guess nothing.
most server admins make a point of letting people know their rules when they enter (OK most of them dont but they should do) its easy enough to make it a rule "you use the disk, i kick"
note: this is the frieza disk not krillins destructo disk IMO as the DD has to be charged, doesnt return and cant be altered mid flight.

i havn't seen the frieza disk in the series so i cant comment on whether it should be changed or not

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
disk part of the game keep it

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I think Destructo Disk or Kienzan should be changed into a charged attack, its not really fair for it to be instantaneous (sp?) and deadly. It should a have a bar that is half the size of a normal one but one that has to be fully charged before the disc can be thrown.

Best answers
I didn't say lose it, just alter them to charge up or something. Its anoying when 2 guys are charging up to get into a PS and some disker just comes along and offs one of them.;(

Best answers
lol...just what I do. I say keep it though, discs are simple to dodge, they are so small compared to the kamehameha, and the energy attacks have a radius of an after blast,whereas the disc is just a smaal disc that does almost the same damage as a final flash, I mean, name one attack that on full power doesn't kill that isn't melee or ki blast, or piccolo's eye lazer or frieza frieza beam. Just name one attack. Besides, what if a server ahs been running for over an hour and all of the ppl have 50+ kills and a n00b joins, they can't compete, it would be impossible to get any kills. I say leave it as it is, only there is a brief pause for charging it up, and releasing it. Also when you left click it, you do it only once, and instead of coming to you're hand, it passes you, so:

a charge time for...charging it up
a pause before it's shot
can't come back to you're hand, but you can make it reverse direction ONCE.

that should be fair enough.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Furiza's disk is accurate to the show...he could control them.

Overall, I don't mind the disks....its just the instant kills that bother me.

In my own opinion, their strength shouldbe reduced to the point where they cause alot of damage, but not kill right off, similar to another mod that may or may not use the quake 3 engine and may or may not be based off of dbz.

Since the disks are one-hit kills, yet are dodgeable go after easy targets.......people caught in a power struggle/charging an attack/powering up.

They ain't moving.....and may not even notice the big pink disk flying at them.

I don't know about you, but the number 1 reason i drop of of power struggles is simply to avoid a disk.
People who play as Kurirrin/Cell/Furiza make me nervous just for that one, simple reason.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u say that u dont mind the disk but u dont like the one hit kill effect, well if I'm correct, that's part of the disk. It's not a attack that makes the game very unbalanced. It's just an attack that's annoying when u have ur guard down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they should make it so its only insta kill if ur near the diskers pl...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yonder back, one team member posted that the disk will be blockable in the next release.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Nazghul
u say that u dont mind the disk but u dont like the one hit kill effect, well if I'm correct, that's part of the disk. It's not a attack that makes the game very unbalanced. It's just an attack that's annoying when u have ur guard down.
I'f I'm correct (which I know I am), disks didn't scratch most people by the middle of the series. they would just break apart, be knocked away or were simply dodged.
Therefore.....their strength could still be lowered and they would still remain fairly accurate.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Chimpbot

I'f I'm correct (which I know I am), disks didn't scratch most people by the middle of the series. they would just break apart, be knocked away or were simply dodged.
Therefore.....their strength could still be lowered and they would still remain fairly accurate.
Well what's the big difference with esf, I'm not talking about the point that u can catch it or knock it away. or even dodge it. Also in the series when somebody had it's guard down a disk would b a instant kill. Why would u want to lower the strength? Then th disk isn't THE disk from the series anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom