help wanted

Best answers
IMPORTANT i want to become a forum moderator i have good reasons
1.im frequently going through the forums and reading
2. i know the difference between warez and legal stuff
3.becuase it would be fun

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not to be mean or anything, but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Starts panting for breath) O God, that's some funny s**t!!!!!

EDIT: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Now I just read that you were askin for warez!!!!!!!

BTW, Happy Birthday!!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
About 3, 4, or 5 ppl tried that request b4, they even started polls about it. Trust me, it won't help. If they are looking for a moderator and you are lucky enough to be picked, then you will be one. Sorry if this upsets you, but it is the plain reality of things as it stands.:S

Banned
Banned
Best answers
He wants to be a moderator.....ha.

Fat chance.

Best answers
I dont c U doin anythin much chimp...

Best answers
stop flaming me i havent done anything bad and no i didnt ask for warez this is what i meant to say but my keyboard got screwed

this was to thehoodedwonder by the way this is an example of what i said not what i want now (i asked him for flash 5 through the mail off of his disk so i could put t on my computer but yes if there was confusion i did say email and downloading i meant to say mail it so i can download the info to my computer) and the time i asked for the neopoint generator for my little 9 year old sister was for her not me so stop flaming for that and no one cared about that so why so mad about being mailed a program????

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cuz neopoint gen would be warez its just a cheat
and they werent flaming just laughing and sayin you had no chance and from a mod you seriously have no chance
everyone is watched and if new mods are needed they will be picked and how good they follow rules and how often they post and so on
never ask to be mod again
this goes for ALL of you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*sigh*

if anyone and i mean anyone would be picked for being a mod it would be someone who has been with esf for a long time...

like me or judge... for example...

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you were you would have a better post count
doesnt seem like it too me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i must agree with deverz.... even if u only posted a few times u would still have more than 5...

that and the fact they u signed up in the year 2001... :rolleyes:

Best answers
okthis ismy brothers name i am kaitekdroid 1.0 and 2.0 although i havent used forums much ive been here a while plus had names before that damn forum changes but i usaully never cared for the forums tell alpha 2.0 came out so thats why i have minimum posts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom