PDA

View Full Version : What would be the best feature in next ESF-version?

LogBoGgED
Feb 5th, 2002, 09:53 AM
I think, a singleplayer would be cool!
But transformations would be VERY cool, too!

So, what do you think?

Deverz
Feb 5th, 2002, 10:21 AM
i think the feature of selling goats for $1.50

but on a serious side SSJ

P.o.h.s.XXX
Feb 5th, 2002, 01:57 PM
SSJ iss a "must have" feature so i think its the feature must people want!
But by the way do you now in which month the new version arrives?:idea:

{cheese}SNIPeR
Feb 5th, 2002, 02:10 PM
I want ssj2 transformations, ssj2 is arguably the best ss transformation. single player would be awesome as well.

BrunO
Feb 5th, 2002, 03:03 PM
I personally cant wait for the transformations, going SSJ in a power struggle is gonna rule!

BrunO

Akhkaru
Feb 5th, 2002, 06:37 PM
You already know SSJ is in the next release, god, so Single player will be best

Engar
Feb 5th, 2002, 09:00 PM
Personally I'm more interested in all the new maps, I've only seen one designed since the size change and if thats anything to go by then any other new maps should be incredible.

Go to

to see what i mean. :D

{cheese}SNIPeR
Feb 5th, 2002, 11:06 PM
I dont think the ESF team plans on making a single player version. So im looking forward to the ssj2 transformations, i think thats the most awesome transformation, since the sparking and glowing are kool.

I think the MOST important feature is going to be the fact that dedicated servers wont crash. After all, it takes a lot of programming to fix that. Trust me, im making a simple data collection program in VisBasic and its amazing the work you have to put into it. I'd like to thank the ESF team for dedicating their time to the mod and not giving up. And a second thanks in advance for the next version coming up, and to everyone who took time to make it and improve it. Maybe this mod will go to final version, i sure hope so.

Hibiki
Feb 6th, 2002, 04:35 AM
SSJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they be 1337 specialy ssj3..

its not a good dbz game with out ssjs.....

DiebytheSword
Feb 6th, 2002, 04:41 AM
Transformations! Single player won't happen. Scale down roxors though.

On the other hand if you buy the goat, you can make profit by selling the cheese.

Hibiki
Feb 6th, 2002, 05:03 AM
i dont think goat milk makes good cheese...

DiebytheSword
Feb 6th, 2002, 05:05 AM
Actually, there is goat cheese if you look around. My dad comes hails from Guatemala, they have a goat cheese thats a little sharper but not unlike Parmesan.

So there :p

Hibiki
Feb 6th, 2002, 05:21 AM
!

i worry about people that know that much about cheese....

DiebytheSword
Feb 6th, 2002, 05:26 AM
I make it a point to know that much about everything, except the exact fasion in which PCJoe's genetalia powers the BB.

Kidding aside, my wife is heavy into cooking. If I don't know what I'm doing in there she will go Chi Chi on my arse. :)

Hibiki
Feb 6th, 2002, 05:34 AM
hahaha

all i have is my little beta fish...
(im so lonely :cry: .... then i look at my bank acount and see that i have loads o cash and i feel better :D)

one very big advantage of living alone... :rolleyes:

Deverz
Feb 6th, 2002, 05:40 AM
get back on topic :)

Hibiki
Feb 6th, 2002, 03:23 PM
what u dont want to hear about my fish!!!

u know he lives in a small glass toliet.... :)

[DBZ]SSJ Vegeta
Feb 9th, 2002, 08:45 PM
Stick to the subject......Im gonna own more than I already do.

[ESF]nighthawk
Feb 9th, 2002, 09:51 PM
damn low pingers :p

DiebytheSword
Feb 9th, 2002, 09:58 PM
Yeah, anyone is tough with zero ping and 10 hours on the same server. :p

[DBZ]SSJ Vegeta
Feb 9th, 2002, 10:08 PM
It was only 1 HOUR!

vt
Feb 22nd, 2002, 10:49 AM
[DBZ]SSJ Vegeta clean up your sig, before i am forced to clean up your face :fight:

stillmatic0911
Feb 24th, 2002, 11:47 AM
yo i think that the best new thing that should be in the new version is TRANSOFRMATIONS!......becuase u can find a good single player dbz game for snes rpg or coming out for the gameboy advance(legacy of goku), so i think these transofrmations should be in the new version

goku - ssj,ussj,ssj2(maybe ssj3)
gohan- ssj,stronger ssj,ssj2,mystic
trunks- ssj,ussj,ssj2(swordsman)
vegeta- ssj,stronger ssj,majin vegeta,
piccolo- namek,kami/pic(supernamek),kami/pic/nail(supernamek)
krillin- saiyan,stronger saiyan,krazy krillin!(lol only thing i could think of :)

:p :p :p

DiebytheSword
Feb 24th, 2002, 11:53 AM
They are trying to go by the show so they'll be cleaning up your list a bit . . . lets see here. BTW it has been said that those with USSJ and SSJ2 will only get SSJ2.

Goku SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3
Vegeta SSJ, SSJ2 (Majin, if you like)
Gohan (12 year old) SSJ, SSJ2
Trunks SSJ, USSJ
Krillin (he gets one that they have dubbed "mystic")
Piccolo None

BrunO
Feb 24th, 2002, 11:58 AM
Cucumba i thought everyone was getting a transformation!
And Piccolo cud take off his weighted clothes off as a transformation. (NOT THAT I WANNA SEE A HALF NEKED GREEN ALIEN!)

BrunO

DiebytheSword
Feb 24th, 2002, 12:01 PM
That was the last info I got on it. I think they ment everyone with a Transformation will at least have there first.

Orion682
Feb 24th, 2002, 02:46 PM
but what r they gonna do with krillin? he'll be the weakest one when they put in the transformations i think they should replace him with pikkon or another stronger character...(i don't really care since i always play as vegeta anyway... i'm just pointing it out...) and with piccolo's transformation, they could always let him turn Super Namek (aka. Kamiccolo)...

DiebytheSword
Feb 24th, 2002, 03:16 PM
Krillin changes from his cell Saga self to the Buu saga one with hair. Not really a transformation, but if they included it. I don't see why piccolo couldn't get the same treatment.

[DBZ]SSJ Vegeta
Feb 24th, 2002, 04:39 PM
Krillin = Saya-jin???? Krillin is a Human you [email protected]!!!! He is human, and will always BE a human......ugh......wut a lamer....

DiebytheSword
Feb 24th, 2002, 05:38 PM
BTW, I just got my hands on the inteam test. Piccolo ascends.

P.o.h.s.XXX
Feb 24th, 2002, 05:51 PM
What about trans from:

buu
cell
frieza

Do they have all the trans they have in the series?

Navanax
Feb 24th, 2002, 06:44 PM
What are you guys talking about?? Piccolo can't just transform into "Kamiccolo"!!! It's just not transforming, he merges with Kami, and merging is definitely out of the question. Why, you ask? Well, imagine this: three players just playing some nice ESF on a lan or something, and two of 'em merge... then what happens? one of the players just has to quit or something? not likely... and Krillin is NOT a Saiyan!!! and he does NOT have any transformations...

[DBZ]SSJ Vegeta
Feb 24th, 2002, 06:47 PM
LOL! Looky there, ITS KRICCOLO!!

(This isn't the Sig he made....)

DiebytheSword
Feb 24th, 2002, 06:54 PM
I only had enough PL to transform once. I didn't get a ll the models. But code wise there was (that I played with) Cell form 2, Trunks SSJ, Goku SSJ, Vegeta SSJ, Mystic Krillin (:p), and Ascended Piccolo (what everthey make him).

[DBZ]SSJ Vegeta
Feb 24th, 2002, 06:56 PM
Can you give me that? LOL! I cant WAIT to PLAY THAT AND OWN PEEPS AS, YES, SSJ VEGETA!!! MUHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

DiebytheSword
Feb 24th, 2002, 07:02 PM
Umm, no. I'm fairly sure that leaks are against the rules. :p

Besides, you wouldn't want to dl it off of my zippy 56k. LOL

Engar
Feb 24th, 2002, 07:04 PM
Piccolo does actually have a transformation other than that of his fusions. He can make himself larger, a tranformation he used both at the end of Dragonball and during the Garlic Jr Saga against the transformed Garlic Jr. I'm not saying that the giant thing would work, it probably wouldn't, but in the Garlic Jr Saga he only made himself slightly bigger. That would count as a transformation, wouldn't it?

DiebytheSword
Feb 24th, 2002, 07:08 PM
I have no idea what the transformation is. I only know that he has one. I had 5 mil PL and hit ascend and it worked.

[DBZ]SSJ Vegeta
Feb 24th, 2002, 07:18 PM
Is there like an option thing that pops up, kinda like when you level up in DMZ??? I dont understand?

DiebytheSword
Feb 24th, 2002, 07:25 PM
:p I'm feeling all secrety now . . .

The button just works. It's a normal bound key. It doesn't mean it wont change though. I have no Idea how it will shape up.

[DBZ]SSJ Vegeta
Feb 24th, 2002, 07:32 PM
OK (I guess). And wut was with the big GAP?

{cheese}SNIPeR
Feb 24th, 2002, 10:02 PM
OK just a question, did u see ssj2? And if u did, did it rule?

DiebytheSword
Feb 25th, 2002, 02:38 AM
Not all the models and ani's are in my version. I didn't see SSJ2, and I never got a PL high enough to go there.

The gap was for . . . what in the hell am I explaining my madness to you for?

Orion682
Feb 25th, 2002, 08:54 AM
y were they arguing about krillin being a SSJ? no one even bought it up... how odd... anyway, by picolo transforming into kamicollo, i meant that he just transforms, not fuses with another player, it's like cell only trans when he eats someone but in the game he just can... see what i mean???

P.o.h.s.XXX
Feb 25th, 2002, 11:27 AM
... cell absorbs the cyborgs to get more power and of course a higher pl! Then in cause of that he could transform to his next form!!! And in the game he also transforms when his pl is big enough!!!

And who the f*** is kamicollo!
He's called piccolo/kame or piccollo/god or still picollo, i think!

Engar
Feb 25th, 2002, 12:55 PM
LOL, when Goku first saw Piccolo after he fused with Kame, Goku called Piccolo something like "Kapiccolo" or "Kamiccolo." But Piccolo told him to just call him Piccolo so he did.

{cheese}SNIPeR
Feb 26th, 2002, 12:05 AM
Goku: "hey look, its kamicollo!"
Piccilo: "JUST CALL ME PICCILO!"

-answer your question?

[DBZ]SSJ Vegeta
Feb 26th, 2002, 12:52 AM
He said "I am neither Kami nor Piccolo, I am a lone warrior who has long since forgot his name"

Jeez....do you people even watch DBZ?

LOL! I must watch too much :D

Is that a bad thing though?

P.o.h.s.XXX
Feb 26th, 2002, 07:44 AM
i german version he calls him "piccogod" and not "kapiccollo"!
So I didnt know it!:)

{cheese}SNIPeR
Feb 26th, 2002, 08:59 PM
its "kamicollo" and dont feel stupid

[DBZ]SSJ Vegeta
Feb 26th, 2002, 09:25 PM
I Clearly Remember Piccolo Sayin That, OK? Im Not Sure What You Remember, But That Is What He SAYS!

{cheese}SNIPeR
Feb 26th, 2002, 09:59 PM
The american version he says something else, it doesnt change the storyline any, i have that particular episode now anyways. Its Kapiccolo or damiccolo or some damn thing, but it doesnt matter. dialogue changes with each version.

LogBoGgED
Mar 2nd, 2002, 05:28 AM
thanks for voting! Should you do at all my posts ;)

{cheese}SNIPeR
Mar 2nd, 2002, 11:24 AM
Hey vegeta, nice sig, when does vegeta actually say that anyways?

I dont know how to put a picture under my name, i have one but i dont knwo how to do it

Transformations rule this game. Dmz is so bad that its not worth 1 meg of downloading time.

DiebytheSword
Mar 2nd, 2002, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by [DBZ]SSJ Vegeta
He said "I am neither Kami nor Piccolo, I am a lone warrior who has long since forgot his name"

That is the version I heard. But I beleive Goku did call him Kamicolo and that was Picolo's responce.

[DBZ]SSJ Vegeta
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:00 PM
I think so also......

{cheese}SNIPeR
Mar 3rd, 2002, 03:27 AM
In the "cartoon Network" version he says "JUST CALL ME PICCILO!". he seemed really ****ed about it too.

ui_vegita
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:05 AM
Oh great.. yeah.. give those Vegeta-happyu newbie playing homo's more power behind vegeta... I like Vegita, but not in this game.... I was watching one guy pump out 4 Gallit shots in a row.... And then the Cell player.. with that cheap @$$ Frieza disk just hanging around the spawn point killing me everytime I respawned after he killed me.....

I actually thought this game was better than DMZ, but after playing DMZ for a while I found out that DMZ would rule ESF!! Any of you vegeta-happy-homo's wanna take me on in a game of DMZ?

ui_vegita
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:09 AM
and DMZ transformations RULE!! They can be hard to get to... but when you start out at 100 pl and have to work up to 6000 pl to even think about transforming... it isn't too bad... Even though only saiyans can do that as of right now.... I would be there before you wimps knew it...

P.o.h.s.XXX
Mar 4th, 2002, 01:39 PM
...would you please shut up and die!
After that go to the DMZ forums and praise these mod which you obvius like so much!!!
But please dont post this **** here, in a ESF Forum!!!

GOLDEN OZAROU
Mar 4th, 2002, 01:58 PM
:talk: I want transformations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!plz

SwordMaster
Mar 4th, 2002, 03:20 PM
Transformations would be cool....:yes:

SwordMaster
Mar 4th, 2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by GOLDEN OZAROU
:talk: I want transformations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!plz

lol....i like transformations too.....but not that much :p

DiebytheSword
Mar 4th, 2002, 11:51 PM
Oh great.. yeah.. give those Vegeta-happyu newbie playing homo's more power behind vegeta... I like Vegita, but not in this game.... I was watching one guy pump out 4 Gallit shots in a row.... And then the Cell player.. with that cheap @$$ Frieza disk just hanging around the spawn point killing me everytime I respawned after he killed me.....and DMZ transformations RULE!! They can be hard to get to... but when you start out at 100 pl and have to work up to 6000 pl to even think about transforming... it isn't too bad... Even though only saiyans can do that as of right now.... I would be there before you wimps knew it...

Uh, just in case, this is what spam/flames look like n00bs. Don't follow this jerk's lead.

/me Uncorks spam bottle . . .

ui_vegita
Mar 5th, 2002, 12:36 AM
Jealous?? Jealous due to the fact that I have the testicular fortitude to speak what is true? Jealous because I said it before you? or just po'ed at me because you are one of them who hide behind the powerful attacks like the final flash?

DiebytheSword
Mar 5th, 2002, 12:40 AM
More like tired, tired of garbage like you running it's mouth. Take a chill pill, this isn't the place for DMZ spam or flaming. Grow up before you post again, or mummy will be mad at you. :rolleyes:

If you wan't to spam or flame sonny take your mouse to the spam/testing forums where you can take your puberty woes somewhere it's warranted.

ui_vegita
Mar 5th, 2002, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Cucumba!
More like tired, tired of garbage like you running it's mouth. Take a chill pill, this isn't the place for DMZ spam or flaming. Grow up before you post again, or mummy will be mad at you. :rolleyes:

If you wan't to spam or flame sonny take your mouse to the spam/testing forums where you can take your puberty woes somewhere it's warranted.

And how old are you? talking about puberty.. LOL:rolleyes:

DiebytheSword
Mar 5th, 2002, 01:30 AM
25 and Married. How about you junior.

{cheese}SNIPeR
Mar 5th, 2002, 01:57 AM
This guys a loser, ban his ass and lets move on.

ui_vegita
Mar 5th, 2002, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by {cheese}SNIPeR
This guys a loser, ban his ass and lets move on.

You say ban me, and call me a looser, yet in another thread you are asking me about the DBZ Movies.... :laff:

And Cuc, Old enough to have gone through puberty, yet young enough to remain smart enough to outwit you....:devil:

{cheese}SNIPeR
Mar 5th, 2002, 02:34 AM
I'm sorry for having more to my life than dbz. Maybe you should get out more often. I dont memorize every dbz movie and every episode by heart. I have a life outside of dbz, thank you very much.

And i dont know what you happen to be talking about, old enough to go through puberty yet smart enough to outwit me.

2nd of all, dont spam DMZ stuff on these boards, this is ESF, and if u like DMZ so much stay there. I honestly dont care what you do, just do it. Dont flame the game or people here, we dont want to here u call everyone a homo u pitiful 12 year old. I have to deal with enough of your young stupidity. I know many people like you, they are 20, 12, 22, doesnt matter, they are all cocky and try to act tough, probably cause they are abused in real life and need some kind of reinforcement, even if its through people they cant even see.

And if i know anything, you will probably try and flame me for this post, dont waste your time, im done dealing with you for the moment.

ui_vegita
Mar 5th, 2002, 04:45 AM
Why would I flame ya... I was just having fun making Cucumba squirm..

and the second part of my other post was to Cucumba...

DiebytheSword
Mar 5th, 2002, 01:08 PM
You haven't made me squirm worth anything.

What, because you claim to have greater testicular fortitude? Because you can't use the Zanzoken to dodge disks? Because you haven't figured out how to powerstruggle with a Gallit Gun? Because you suxor so bad at this mod you have to retreat to DMZ to claim your better? I have news for you slappy, the next version of ESF will own it all. So don't go crying when some spammer owns you with Krillin because you have no skills. Because the best defense you could come up with was, "old enough to outwit me". Your pathetic. Especially if you think you've done anything to upset me. ROTFLMAO. You a$$.

Do you have any other immature wit? Like "i'm the rubber your the glue . . ." :rolleyes:

I'm not wasting my time with you anymore, I've got better stuff to do.

BrunO
Mar 5th, 2002, 03:39 PM
Cucumba! I know that you are better than this little. N00b pay no attention to his pre-skool ass and lets quit the flaming its getting outta control.

BrunO

DiebytheSword
Mar 5th, 2002, 06:30 PM
That's why I'm ignoring his posts from here on in.

{cheese}SNIPeR
Mar 7th, 2002, 10:22 AM
one piece of advice:
"There is one person on this earth that will try to mess you up anyway he can. This is his goal in life, to get u in trouble. The options are simple, kill him, or ignore him. Choose carefully, it may come back and bite you in the ass."

P.o.h.s.XXX
Mar 8th, 2002, 12:36 AM
...ignore this little wimp who said "DMZ is better the ESF" and "make ESF more like DMZ" and who is spamming in the suggestions- area!;/
Ignore him all!

DJ-Ready
Mar 8th, 2002, 12:50 AM
P.o.h.s.XXX said it!!! Do you her it? He said it *lol*

ESF rulz - DMZ su***

Navanax
Mar 8th, 2002, 07:44 AM
/me rings the bell

ROUND TWO!!!

FLAME!!!

(anyway, I just wanna say: You guys are saying to each other to stop acting like kids... but then you say "I'm going to ignore you"......... I'm gonna get flamed, aren't I?)

{cheese}SNIPeR
Mar 8th, 2002, 11:59 AM
uh-huh, i wouldnt doubt it.

DiebytheSword
Mar 8th, 2002, 03:18 PM
Uhh, no I quite literally have better things to do than deal with his spam, his flaming, and his refusal to follow netiquette. No one has the right to act like he did. I did it in defence of this Mod, these forums, and lastly myself. :fight:

ph34r t3h Cute
Mar 9th, 2002, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by [-=S2k=-]DJ-R
ESF rulz - DMZ su***

well I am one of those rare people you see every year or so (we like to hide under rocks most of time, we dont like people) Who like both esf AND dmz!!

DiebytheSword
Mar 9th, 2002, 05:50 AM
I happen to like DMZ too. I prefer ESF, but I post on the DMZ forums occasionally and I have never spammed ESF in there . . .

catfish
Mar 9th, 2002, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Cucumba!
So don't go crying when some spammer owns you with Krillin because you have no skills.

OK, just lost my whole post because I clicked Post message and it said "The admin only let u post every 120 secs" frikn BS

and the quote above is just LOL :P

About Piccolo name/what Goku says: In .AU screenings it has Piccolo say "Just call me Piccolo". And just on today's episode before the World Champ Fighting Tournament he says his name is "Majunior" to stay undercover.

About Piccolo levels: He should just level up like when he fused and get more power. As some1 already said, Cell just powers up without absorbing Androids so why not?
Also, when Goku comes back for the 1 day to fight in the tournament when Gohan is a teenager, 1 episode shows Piccolo meditating in the air with a bright blue glow around him. Does he ever get this back later? Does it mean more power? Perhaps that could be used in the game.

Suggestions to stop Krillin getting owned: Make all the character power levels changeable on the server side. A lot of server DM mods for Quake2 would let u specify how much ammo you could have, how much armour etc. Why not do it for this? ESF could come with a default config file that has all the realistic levels, and then if you want an even match with any character just make another/edit the config file for the server.

Questions: Is the Gohan model going to be young or teenaged? Or does he ascend like this? If he's teenaged, will Goten be in later versions? Imagine being little Goten as SSJ and kicking arse :) heheh

I suppose character add-on packs could come later...

BrunO
Mar 9th, 2002, 08:49 PM
I dont think you would need Gohan to be specificly set as a teenager to let Goten and chibi Trunks in it, because ESF is not episode specific as you may have noticed they have Buu and Cell in it.

BrunO

ph34r t3h Cute
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:34 PM
Suggestions to stop Krillin getting owned: Make all the character power levels changeable on the server side. A lot of server DM mods for Quake2 would let u specify how much ammo you could have, how much armour etc. Why not do it for this? ESF could come with a default config file that has all the realistic levels, and then if you want an even match with any character just make another/edit the config file for the server.

Krillin now has a transformation called Mistic, and what happans is he gets his hair from the sayaman saga and he also has new moves, so there.

DiebytheSword
Mar 9th, 2002, 10:43 PM
I don't know about the new move part, Akuma.

He gets that move (Scattering Wave) during the Saiyan Saga. He also has it in his first form.

[DBZ]SSJ Vegeta
Mar 10th, 2002, 04:55 AM
Maybe Mystic Gohan, but Teen Gohan is WEAKER than when he was a kid. He only gets stronger when Kaioshin releases his "Special Powers" (OOOOoooooo......) So just goin Teen would be.......POINTLESS!!!!!!!!

Orion682
Mar 10th, 2002, 05:10 AM
lol! it'd be funny if gohan's transformation was reaching puberty... lmao...

W/ the DMZ vs. ESF issue... i like both... no preference... i may suck in ESF and rule while playing DMZ but i think ESF will be a lot more fun when they finish it...

catfish
Mar 10th, 2002, 04:41 PM
The idea of server-side power levels should still be considered i think, since even a level-up Krillin still wouldn't be as strong as other characters, and new moves dont really mean that much unless they are really something special! (And I could see them getting spammed bad if they are too easy to win with)

Wouldn't really know that much about Gohan's power levels because we are only up to the saga after Cell right now, and the adult fighters haven't started to fight yet. I just wondered because it would be hard to tell small gohan and goten apart. (unless you gave them diff. clothes)

Looks like it's and older Gohan model anyways.

BrunO
Mar 10th, 2002, 08:22 PM
Nope they are going for the young gohan!

Server side PL's are a good idea but could be a tool for the stupid, like they could set it like krillin is the best and every one else is cra.p then the host just spams wif krillin while the rest are being desimated!
**-Attack Spamming and Krillin usually dont go in the same section so i know it looks weird! ;) ***

BrunO

catfish
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:17 PM
only lame arse people with servers would do stuff like that. seriously, how many real players of the game putting up servers would do that? only for a one-off joke maybe, but thats about it.

Arsenal
Mar 11th, 2002, 04:53 AM
Tranformations are usefull.
well, a single player would be great, Picollo merged with kami-sama is called by goku Kamicollo-sama or something like that, and dmz is as good as ESF or Bfp(q3mod, quite dbz, if you got the right models).O_O

DiebytheSword
Mar 11th, 2002, 08:30 AM
Actually, Krillin is quite spammy in the new release. Imagine a weak big bang that followed you everywhere. Only the skilled players will be able to get away from it.

catfish
Mar 11th, 2002, 03:00 PM
I guess we just wait and see what it's all like in the Beta release! Maybe the team with have worked it all out and it will all be good. If not we can come back here and *****, whinge, sob, carry-on etc. until it's fixed. :D

BrunO
Mar 11th, 2002, 04:45 PM
I guess we just wait and see what it's all like in the Beta release! Maybe the team with have worked it all out and it will all be good. If not we can come back here and *****, whinge, sob, carry-on etc. until it's fixed.

So basically the Forum would continue as normal :D :D

BrunO

{cheese}SNIPeR
Mar 12th, 2002, 05:24 AM
the next best thing about the next version is, arguably, when it comes out lol

LogBoGgED
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:54 PM
I aks me WHEN the new version comes out! I hope it will be this year ;)

SwordMaster
Mar 13th, 2002, 08:06 PM
I dont know when it comes out, but it should come out in about a year or less:tired:

[ZeuZ]USGOGETA
Mar 19th, 2002, 08:28 AM
OFFCOURSE ITs GOING TO BE TRANSFORMATIONS!!!

hope it will be!

SwordMaster
Mar 19th, 2002, 08:35 AM
It wont work, that trasformation thingy, only in single player !!

VooDooX
Mar 19th, 2002, 10:42 PM
=]

Lost_Vegeta
Mar 19th, 2002, 11:02 PM
we got to have transformations to make it complete

DiebytheSword
Mar 20th, 2002, 02:09 PM
Transformations will be in the next release.

Spitfire
Mar 25th, 2002, 11:55 AM
The best feature for the next version in my opinion is wishing because its something new.

ph34r t3h Cute
Mar 30th, 2002, 05:32 PM
i cannot wait for ssj3, its my fav one, ssj2 and ussj and ssj4 all sucked

ultrassj_vegeta
Mar 30th, 2002, 11:47 PM
wit transformations an all that...they gonna hav multiple transformations or just ssj... like can goku go ssj ultrassj ssj2 ssj3 ssj4?

LogBoGgED
Apr 6th, 2002, 03:30 AM
hmm, that´s a good question! I think that this will be possible but fusion with Vegeta and Goku would be the greatest :D

[SSj]~Piccolo
Apr 6th, 2002, 04:41 AM
There won't be any fusion...

gotenks_rules
Apr 8th, 2002, 06:09 AM
i think that the more you punch and kick the stronger you should get
it would be cool if you trainde for 30 min then someone comes into your room then you are INVINSEBAL RA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH
ye oh and that stupid pic with the 4 people thay should be shot!!!!
there sick!!!

ph34r t3h Cute
Apr 8th, 2002, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by gotenks_rules
i think that the more you punch and kick the stronger you should get

if u want to play dmz, go do it, esf will not turn into dmz

ssj_perfect
Dec 11th, 2003, 11:28 AM
i reckon they should go up all the way to ssj4 i mean kreshi (who i thnx heaps coz i luv his ssj4 models) made ssj4 mods and it would be cool to have ssj4 - i mean esf with new trans would be cool - if u and your friends were higly skilled (like a lot of pplz r) it would be fun going head to head with heaps of speed and power (btw, krillin's speed is 350, is that the hl engine's max speed ?)

Nretep
Dec 11th, 2003, 01:10 PM
</font></b></strong>[/b]last post was 1 year and almost 8 months ago ... don't revive dead threads !!! not even with voting !

Eon
Dec 11th, 2003, 02:28 PM
Yes..Nretep said it all. :)