Scouters

Best answers
I think,

scouters will be a very GREAT feature! Now i wanna know your opinion... :notice:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by P.o.h.s.XXX
..but not as cool as ssj transformation!
Gotta agree SSJ transformatiosn will rule

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its handy but its not really that hard to see glowing people that shoot huge ki attacks... :p

and yes ssj will rule...

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Doesnt really matter....

since both transformations and scouters are already implemented in the next version..

Best answers
the best new feature will be the dragon im going to ride him into the sun set hehehehehehhehehehe but the scouter willl rock because u can see people far away and it tell u things about them

Best answers
sigh, why keeps everyone talking about ssj is the best thing of the beta release..
there are kewl chars in esf that aren't even saiyan. sigh, why always that going ssj.. like it's the only kewl thing, i like new attacks and charging+moving much more.. :)

you try turn ssj, i'll blast you out of the sky anyway.. :)

Best answers
Sure you will...... I could probly just Power Up, and you would fall over and DIE! Bein a SSJ would OWN so much.......unluckily, that can never happen in real life (YET!).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but all the cool people are saiya-jins... (i.e. vegeta, cell games gohan, goku[to a lesser extent than vegeta and gohan...])

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then i guess its back to non smart stuff like duper!!!!!

duper, duper, duper, duper, duper, duper, duper, duper, duper!!!

but on a more seriouse note....... uhh what was i saing? ah nm.. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The scouters are SUPER! But there's one problem... they're over the wrong eye... in the screenshots they're on the right, but if you watch the series you can see that they always wear 'em over their left eye.

Best answers
... isnt so important for the gamplay!
Or do you feel that bad if they re on the false side?

Best answers
what is with the ssj transformation, is it in the game or do we need a ssj script too?:confused:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the next ESF release you will be able to go SSJ which will give you more power and advantages, not like the SSJ script which only is a visable change. With the next release i believe that the SSJ script will become obsolete!

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but the models dont really wear scouters its just on the screen...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ4 Vegetto
The scouters are SUPER! But there's one problem... they're over the wrong eye... in the screenshots they're on the right, but if you watch the series you can see that they always wear 'em over their left eye.

who really cares?

EDIT: maybe on esf all the ppl r bind in there left eye? :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also it wouldnt look all that good on the left side of the screen..

Best answers
if people want to get picky about what side of the screen the scouters are on ...then they should ask if they could make it like a wepon model switch (you go into the Customize screen and change scouter from right to left) Anyway do any of yall think that in the next release there should be 2 different kinds of teamplay modes..like one is normal and one is Capture DragonBalls/Teamplay...like for example if you rteam mate dies a certain amount of times you will have to collect all the Dragonballs in order to Bring him back..like if 2 team mates die you will need to collect all the dragon balls to bring 1 of them back to life...and collect them again to get your other team mate back...and (Maybe) if someone is dead for more than 4 minuts they will re-spawn.....and they should have like 10 lives until they are dead and someone will have to collect the DragonBalls in order to revive them..or they will have to wait for the time-limit (4min) to finish ..incase its like 4 on 2 and one of your team mates die and you cant get the dragon-balls

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sounds too complex to work in esf...

altough a normal ctdb teamplay mode would be cool.. (useing the normal wishes from the normal mode)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom