Roflol

Best answers
ive just been kicked from two seperate game. not for using a cheap tactic, not for using a cheap character, not for being abusive. i was kicked because the server admins didnt like loosing.

server 1. Hawk.
run by a guy of the same name with another guy called shadow. 3 slot team server, i join with 2 on evil side both vegeta, both with around 10 kills already. i join good as vegeta to give myself a chance and after my first kill am told "no vegeta". LOL. i point out that thats a nice double standard they have with no responce. fair nuff, i change to trunks and for the next 20 minutes they try every cheapass tactic under the sun to try and best me (chasing me round trying desperately to hit me with kikou blasts, alternating their attacks so i dont get a chance to charge a shot, one of them hanging back with a charged blast while the other trys to distract me) meeting with little sucess. so his final tactic is to boot me. gotta love these 12 year olds.

server 2. some clanserver
4 way free for all with only me and two others, both part of said clan. both immediately started teaming up on me with varying sucess but then booted me for killing the host a few times in a row.

i guess the sad fact is the majority of the people who play this game are going to have a low age (mental or otherwise). i just hope there are enough people out there that can enjoy a challenging opponent without feeling the need to kick them

This rant is bought to you by oranglicious. full of yummy goodness

Best answers
I feel your pain on that one. Sometimes its frustrating to have to deal with the immaturity that comes with playing multiplayer games. But its best to just laugh and not get worked up about it, from what ive learned. As long as you remember its just a game, it doesnt matter what they take it as.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
There isn't much that can be done about the low age-level of the players..

Since the show was marketed to children...anything that is made about DBZ will be played by children....10-12 year olds.

Face it, guys..
Players that are 16-20 and up are a minority in the ESF community....so we'll need to learn to accept the fact that there are going to be MANY whiney kids floating around the servers.

Just ignore them.....or try to put them in there place..whichever you feel is more appropriate for the situation
Eventually...they'll grow up.

Best answers
I too have a beef with these people. I joined server once and this vegeta was the admin. He kept shooting BBs at me and i kept teleaporting out of the way. He told me to stop TP, and i said its in the game. He warned me a second time and then kicked me when i did it again. Some people need to learn skill then just BBing all the time.
:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i get called cheap for only useing melee...

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I don't call melee cheap...

I call it annoying..

You're doing something..then some moron flys right up into your face and starts thwacking ya...

bah..:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no it was a one on one battle so i got up in his face so he couldnt ff or bb me...

then i also get called cheap for using piccolo and not dieing from all the bbs.....

Best answers
yeah, as it stands melee and kikou blast dont irritate me. what really irritates me is when the guys follow you round the map 5 times desperately trying to score a hit. it just doesnt work and thats what irritates me. big bangs spam i can handle. disks i can handle. they actualy achieve the goal of killing your opponent but for the love of god quit with the melee and kikou if i've seen you, it wont do jack (cept **** me off enough to hunt you the rest of the round).

dont know why but it also offends my sense of personal space when the do that. wierd.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That same thing happens to me in almost every mod. Kill the admin to many times and they kick you. All I do is change my name and retry the server and continue until they kick me again. It is always going to happen living is this world of eleventeen year olds.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah stupid admins who think they are the best players...

Best answers
Not me. When I admin the only things I ban for r Discs (constant useage, I don't mind everynow and then) and in DoD if they keep killin me, I instead of banning, invite to my clan!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats good koblano.. just one thing though, we dont care about what u do in dod.... :rolleyes:

ugh so board.... when is my macross vo coming in the mail? :talk:

Best answers
Maybe u don't. But I do. I think that ESF could do much better if they could somehow speed up the game. They move like the same speed as CS.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
wow...

that was out of the blue...

Don't see a giant angry face very often.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol...

u said it... totaly out of the blue...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I played on Hawk's server and observed the same tactics, they can't play worth shiznit though. I stomped them pretty good till they kicked me. TP out of the way of there attacks and stick near the ground, snipe if you have to. Melee if they spam attacks, and best of all, get them to kill each other. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom