Can't wait for the next Beta

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cuz I hope they change the PL system a bit >_<

I remember why I usually host my own server when I play :p PLs do not equalize fast at all. When one person starts winning, they keep winning and getting stronger. And most ppls tillplay as Vegeta (usually half to 3/4 every server I play is Vegs). I can nail them with several full power masenkos and still not harm them enough. Then they Final Flash the entire map taking about 3 ppl every shot. All I can say is I hop the next beta either tones Vegeta's abilities down a bit or makes it so that if you join a server late, you're not gonna get totally wasted.

Lets see, what else :p I actually do have some other questions though, is the ability to drop out of mid air while charging or struggling going to be removed? Thats my biggest beef :p Ppl will charge an attack while I am, drop out of the sky when i shoot it, and then shoot theirs while I'm stuck.

-Karrde-

Best answers
it is dumb, so what u have to do is blow urs up and run for cover. The thing is, they have said OVER AND OVER they are fixing it, and equalizing the characters. Don't worry, ESF will become fun again!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they should put in a suicide attack like vegeta used so that way when ur ****ed at all the god damn vegetas u can run in and blow ur self up... i want to do this very oftin on vegeta servers..

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have heard people bring that topic up before. and for one, I like it alot. The ability to just take everything out with you. It would be hella sweet and take care of msot of the annoying super vegetas

Best answers
NO! Because if that' put in then like, all the vegeta's will be blowing themselves up everytime they spawn back! It's lik: *spawn* *get close to some ppl* *blow up* *spawn* *get...* trust me, don't esf team.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep! That's exactly what would happen. "My name's Vegeta, and I'm a walking ticking time bomb of death!!! Watch me use my incredible n00b powers to blow up the entire map!" :p It's gonna be the same thing with CS: Condition Zero. Suicide bomber belt.

As for this topic coming up before, I guess I missed it :p I just get tired of Vegeta Spam and being slammed by ppl who have illegally high PLs just cuz they were winning at the beggining. They should make it if they start wailing on weak payers that they start losing PL very rapidly.

-Karrde-

Best answers
if they end up putting in that feature, i believe said they would limit it to like 1 time per person, or something along those lines.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no that would be bad cause what if ur on a sever and have been playing with one person from the begining and then he leaves... u all of a sudden cant fight anyone cause u would lose pl...

also what prevents a person from just running up and fireing a bb then killing them selfs.... just the same a suicide...

Best answers
just a minor point. these are still in alpha stage at the moment, not beta.

Best answers
That's what I love about ESF. The Team is always hard at work and thinking about releases. Plus, it barely took them any time to make a new beta and my respect for these guys grows and grows everyday.

Best answers
i dont know if the team has said this already but i was wondering what are they waiting for to releas the next version if someone could tell me please????????/

Best answers
dude vegetas are easy to kill if ur good i was a gohan i came in a game with a vegeta slaying people so fast it wasnt funnny well i kame him then confused him by tele jumping his attacks or just moveing then he out of ki and i beat the **** outta him and i take over as a gohan!

Best answers
Well I havent played in a while , but I think im going to start back up now! Rock DBZ

Best answers
Uh...I'm suprised no one caught that. Next beta?? We haven't even released our first beta yet! :p

Best answers
So could you gives us a number or something? Maybe within 3 months?:paper:

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Supreme Sayajin
That's what I love about ESF. The Team is always hard at work and thinking about releases. Plus, it barely took them any time to make a new beta and my respect for these guys grows and grows everyday.
*sniff* Thanks man, you made my day:) compliments like that makes it all worth it:)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We, here on the forums, have nothing but love for the ESF team. Well, not that kind of love. The love that doesn't involve penii and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom