When Will It Be Released?

Best answers
WELL GUYS I THOUGHT THE MOD WOULD BE RELEASED IN JANUARY...

But i saw the Team wanted to update de site first...
HEY GUYS COME ON GIVE US SOME INFORMATION ABOUT THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT VERSION...

I know that is not only me that will apreciate these informations...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ALL N00BS STOP ASKING WHEN ESF IS COMING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT COMES OUT WHEN IT COMES OUT!!!!!!!

GOT IT!!!!!!!

NOW STOP ASKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why is it that noobs cant wait like the rest of us..... i mean should we complane more cause we have waited longer..... but noooooo every noob has to run up and say "is it out yet!! is it out yet!!"

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I was gonna tell him that...
but then I though, "Naw, I'll just ignore him. Being ignored is all he deserves. Serves him right for asking a stupid question."

Oh well.....now he knews never to say anything remotely moronic again, which includes asking for a release date for the 500th time.

But....I will help you and tell you want I know about the release date:

They're releasing it................

When they're finished.

Best answers
lol yea i hear yuh. I've been with ESF since a beam attack was a 2d ball with a tracer behind it. I've always been satisfied with what the team has given me. You never hear a peep about the next release out of us veterans do you? When beta 1 is released, i will play it, and i will most likely be stupified O_O

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I kinda miss the old days..

When the ki waves looked nothing like a ki wave....

When vegeta didn't have final flash and wasn't so dang powerful...

the days when everybody was goku, not vegeta...

the days before we had trunks, who looks like an old man :p

Ahhhh.....memories
Forever in my heart.....until I forget about 'em

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol...

although i do miss not being able to fly my beam around the map when there is nothing to do... or doing funny air art with the beams...

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, that was fun, on the old cellgames map i had the beam rotating around the pole 20 times... somehow if you shot the beam on a curve twords the thin pole, it would just go around it forever.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh yea, I remember that.... funny ****. I may still have a video of it laying around somewhere. :)

Best answers
Well, if u VETERANS like u say dont like noobs like me, i dont must say that a noob like me dont like u VETERANS(I must say too that i dont dislike all Veterans. Daniel is a great guy)

Hibiki im not going to say anything about u because i dont need to... The others know to do theyer judgment...

Now im not going to waste my time talking to people who like to criticise the others.

Now be cool guys...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom