team battles

HND

Best answers
in the new esf version the team battles will get better ?

like the colors of the evil and good team will be MUCH diferents to make the game better ?

Best answers
i think on the team battle that you can use your scouter to see if the guy is on your team or not i think thats how it is

HND

Best answers
but somethimes when ur playing and u keep shoting one guy from a distance and u realize that he is on ur team
and this is preatty boring

i think that if the caracters get much diferents not only in the colors but in the clothes and all

it would be much more fun and easy to play and then the clans would be able to make more team battles and stuff

besides its just better to have a game that please everyone

Best answers
I think there should be team battles in the next version in esf. it would be funner

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heres an idea- If the player is on your team, place an arrow ontop of his head:)

HND

Best answers
yes ! it would be easy to identify the team

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also doesnt you Cursor turn red when your aiming at an enemy and green when at a friend plus the scouter and your eyes ie. if he is shooting at you shoot back ;)

BrunO

Best answers
There are evil skin packs you know. I'm sorry but I don't have the link anymore (virus got my comp), but there's one that turns the evil people red, and one that inverts them. I'd get the inverting one because the red one is missing some character (I think Piccolo).

Or, for an even cheaper solution:
-Everyone on the server agrees to certain classes
-Pick a unique class (ie: Be the only Trunks) and say so to your team, so at least you won't get hit
-If team damage is off, pay close attention to what happens when you hit someone. If they bleed, nail that person until they're dead. If they don't get hurt, you know it's a friend, but keep watching that person carefully. If someone else shoots your friend, observe what happens to them. If they bleed, kill the SOB who shot them. If they're fine, you have another friend to keep track of and get info. from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom