esf = the best mod

Best answers
I saw the HUGE update and I was so impressed by the terrain in your maps! that lava map looks like it were made on the quake 3 engine! geez you guys are great! keep up the good work and maybe this mod will be better then DoD 2.0, well im out guys, gonna play another 52 hours of DoD, byee

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Were not going to be even close to as good as dod 2.0, but it will be a "decent" release:)

Best answers
You will be better the DOD 2.0, it was over-rated and too big of a download.

ESF will be fine as long as you don't add:
1. Recoil
2. Difficulty to aim when moving
3. POW camps when you near a respawn
4. Bugs, Cheats, & glitches (The Troublesome Three [TTT])
5. Massive downloads

As you can see I was upset on DOD...

ESF will invade your life and strip it away from you and leave you without a life! Which is a good thing.

Best answers
I just hope that they fix the beam struggle online crash and add SSJs and I will be happy.

BTW The Dragonball pics were awesome!

Best answers
thats huge theres no way im goin to download that on my 56k modem thatll take like 5 days once i tried a 100 meg dl it sed 8 hours at the start but ended up being 16 so ill get really annoyed if thats how big it will be. and a suggestion wy dont u make it an update pack with everything new in it so we dont have to download wat we already have:cry:

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mayb they should sepparate the version in --> the version itsself
and a mappack

Best answers
I think esf can become 1 of the best hl mods ever Cause of 3 reasons:
1.GOOD TEAM
2.VERY GOOD CONTENT(DBZ RULEZ):)
3. ALREADY A BIG FANBASE

Of course its already the best DBZ mod/ game!!!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha crazy newbs VT was joking about the size

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Silly people 320Mb is just too damn big for any mod! Of course hes joking or is he referring to the unzipped one!
:devil:Hes PlaYIng WiTH ThE n00Bs MinDs!:devil:
Ahhhhhhh RUN!

BrunO

Best answers
down loading dod took me 13 hours becasue 2 disconnectes it wa gonan take 5 but messed up dissconnects, 320 mb that would mess my hard drive up some thign fierce i mean after all teh games i alrady have installed thast insane! hl takes 2.0 gb diablo II : lod expansion takes 1.50 gb rogue spear takes 500 mb age of empires II : expansion takes up about 1.50 gb and then all my songs and stuff i get off napster and games i get plus roms plus windows taking 1.50 gb i mean i have room for it its jus golle itd take me about 1 full day to get it with my disconnects

Receipt

R
ESF isn't the BEST overall half life mod, but it is good. The models need a bit of work done on them ( especially Goku ), and the cast needs an update ( more people, better sound clips ). ESF also needs to be more playable, on most servers pings are horrible and the graphical problems ( black voids appearing in place of buildings, trees, etc. ) don't help the mod gain any popularity. It is however, the best DBZ Mod currently available and it looks like it will keep that title. If this looks like a "Diss" post that wasn't how it was intended, the team did do a very good job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf is ok, i like dmz better, but when the beta esf comes out i will most likely it esf more, I think esf is good, but its not the best mod, rocket crowbar is the best i think, its real fun

DoD is ****, you may as well just buy MOHAA (like i did) cos it looks better and has a SP too

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How can u even compare DoD and ESF they are entirely different games, only thing they have incommon is that both are half life mods that's it. DoD is a realism MOD, ESF is a fantasy MOD, that's one huge difference.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats a good point, btw i was not compareing them, i was just replying to something Dark Helmet said. if u were talkingto me that is..

Best answers
i think he was talking to everydoy comparing the two.

You can compare mods that are different based on fans, Counterstrike has a HUGE community, so therefore people think it's better than DOD, (though i think Action Half-life is better). Ahhh... i can't remember what i was going to say, i think i'll go now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
same here

CS is getting VERY old

and D0D is just a worse Medal of Honor.,

Best answers
i realy liked dod 1.3b and then they messed it up by adding recoil
and **** like that at the moment esf and dod 1.3b are the best mods for half-life.
(rocket crowbar is just plain fun and no skill thats why i didn't include that as one of the best mods).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom