Alright i dont call many people Newbs but this dude takes the cake

Best answers
There is this dude name Freedom.(if you see him make fun of him) That got upset because i finger laser everyone to death. The other attack with the dude sucks. it is slow and not that big of a blast. so i just killed everyone with it. he called me a camper and kicked me saying i need to grow up. I really wanted to crash his sever or something cause it is a hard to gain 4.5 mil just doing finger lasers.

Best answers
did you know that crashing a server is illegal and if they catch you they can sue?

Best answers
Oh man thats great! heh this one time i got banned from a server for hitting the fly key in the air while charging attacks (causes u to fall) to dodge peoples beams so i would have a good counterattack, well this guy just started spamming me in L337 calling me a h4x0r so i tried to explain to the poor moron how wrong he was but he wouldnt listen. not to mention that in another mod Science and Industry this one newb accused me of wall hacking with the most basic pistol which cant even shoot through walls! he was simply getting lag spikes! well thats enough rambling so im done for now.

Best answers
if you want to hear an odd story from me...*sits in chair and begins rocking* I was playing DMZ, and there's a bug, how while you are crouched, you can press f to run, REALLY fast around, and while pressing the spacebar as well, you do the crouch running in the air, and the admin accused me of using a SCRIPT! LOL! I told him how to do it though, but it was funny, and also, I have got a hilarious pic that I'll put up soon, of vegeta and goku, getting..intamate...no, I won't put it up, but It'll be on my site thogh. But that' my story.

Best answers
You want to hear something really funny?? I was playing on Vals Server one day under a cover name and Hibiki kicked me for hitting the fly button to fall before launching my attack. He told me to quit and I didn't cause no where in the server rule did it say you can't fall and fire, it said no disc and don't fall from powerstruggles. I would fall and fire, so I wasn't breaking any rules and never got in a powerstruggle but he kicked me anyways. I thought that was really hilrarious and so did the rest of the team :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom