which gohan

Best answers
Which Gohan? You have buu, so i thought it'd be the adult gohan. But you have Freiza and Cell, so i thought it'd be young Gohan. And it looks like you've done only SSJ and SSJ2, so i think it would be Young, which i think is cooler, but it still looks like it could go either way. Which one is it? Dunno if this has already been asked

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Were having gohan from the cell games, since hes l33t, and goes along with the ssj levels:)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan from the cell games is my favorite character. He was the biggest bad-ass in the world. The teenage gohan is kind of a puss if you ask me.

Best answers
you know what? your should model both gohans, young gohan is stronger but teen gohan is cooler looking and look cooler doing stuff:idea:

Best answers
young ssj2 gohan was his best look to me

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will have to agree with Vegetto, SSJ 2 gohan is Mad l33t.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah young gohan does beat out the pussy he becomes...

Best answers
Oh no!! You can't be dissing

The Great SAIYA-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just not possible...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
eeewww ssj2 gohan looked dumb i liked ssj gohan

Best answers
naw yall cant be dissing adult gohan, hes got more balls then young gohan, oung gohan didnt want to fight until he started to get mad, same way with adult, either way ssj2 young gohan looks kewl and normal adult gohan looks kewl, you should model both and jus add a option under gohan so u can shoose Adult or Young with a. gohan having less power due to years of not fighting, and Y. gohan being a lil more power full then a. gohan

Best answers
Originally posted by Doomsday
naw yall cant be dissing adult gohan, hes got more balls then young gohan, oung gohan didnt want to fight until he started to get mad,
ya and i emphasize the word YOUNG!!!

Best answers
OK.........to settle this: Young SSJ2 Gohan is the most badass character of the whole DBZ show (cuz personall Veggito ownz in GT :D but anyway..) ......I mean, he just walks up to Cell and busts a big cap in his ass :p while everyone else is just like....."holy sh*t that kid is badass".....then when he gets older he isnt cool until he goes Mystic...then he gets pretty badass when he is rippin ppl apart....but before that he is just a pansy! o_o

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um...except Gogeta is the Fusioned Vegeta/Goku character in GT :rolleyes:

Besides it takes forever for Gohan to set aside the gentle and fight any enemy seriously. He doesn't want to fight. He doesn't want to hurt people, including cell.

Gohan is powerfull but his heart isn't in it, young or teenage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Teenage Gohan = The Shi*z!
Dont dis teenage gohan!

BrunO

Best answers
yeah, but who could miss the... GAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY SAIYAMAN!!!

Best answers
Couldn't young Gohan lead into adult Gohan? Maybe like ok if, for the sake of argument:

PL 50 - SSJ
PL 100 - SSJ 2
PL 200 - Mystic

Then at PL 150 Gohan transforms into teenage Gohan. I know it's not super realistic, but I mean Cell & Freeza will be changing forms as time goes on. And Piccolo will be getting stronger without abosrbing anyone. It's not too wierd for Gohan to grow up during the fight is it?

That way he'd get Mystic, so he'd have an extra something to distinguish him from the other Saiyans. So your character choice in Saiyans wouldn't just be by weapons or who you like, but also determined by different final forms for people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom