Some Great ESF Suggestions

Best answers
Ok here are some suggestions that I've gathered from what I've seen and heard...

First off more charaters. I feel that it would be awsome to have a ton of charaters to chose from. Along with more charaters would be more moves. And better HUD Voices for those moves. Then for the good/bad guy thing, Make each charater to go to each side. Like Goku, Krillen, Vegeta, ext. to the good guys and Freeza, Cell, Buu, (New Charaters like Dubora, Android !16!, 17, 18, ext), to the bad guys.

Second, Maps. The maps look great. But I feel they're still a little small considering how fast the special attacks go...

Third, of course TRANSFORMATIONS!!! SSJ,U,2,3, Mega Cell, Perfect Cell, ummmm ****(Forgot freeza's transformation) well you get the picture. They way to do this. I would suggest instead of starting out extremely strong would be to rather work up to it. After reaching certian strengths allow you to increase Ki and transform. This way Non Transformers can still stand a chance of killing Transformers by increasing strenght. This would probably be the best way to do this. And it would surely make things more exciting.

This HL Mod really shows some potental to DBZ fans. These are some of the Suggestions that I've put to gether to enhance ESF. Reply to this Trend and Say what you think. Give me a Yah or a Nah if you think these would Make ESF an even more !awsomer! ;) game.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
those are all excellent suggestions. And from what I have also read the majority of those things will be in the next release. I know I can't wait.

Best answers
WHAT IS THE DRAGON GONNA DO IN THE MAP.IS THERE GONNA BE OOZARU MODE CUS DONT BOTHER TELLIN ME ITS GONNA ADD LAG CUS IF THEYRE DOIN THE DRAGON THEN THEY CAN DO OOZARU.

Best answers
I was thinking, correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't Goku have Nimbus? Couldn't he or Gohan use it when they are flying? just put a little cloud sprite under them, maybe..

Like i said, i'm new to DBZ, so bear with me.

Cykeo out.

Best answers
Yeah, he has the little floating yellow cloud (my sister calls it "The pee cloud," and because it's always on the credits DBZ has become "The pee cloud show" :talk: ).

Even after he can fly pretty well, he seemed to use it very rarely when he felt lazy or had a lot of ground to cover and wanted to be at full strength when he arrived.

Later the fighters totally surpassed it and made it obsolete though. At the start of the Buu Saga teenage Gohan uses it before he gets his secret identity & costume, and once he does he challenged the Nimbus to a race for fun - which he wins easily. So at high PLs they could outrun the Nimbus and likely wouldn't use it.

Best answers
Originally posted by Mirai USSJ
WHAT IS THE DRAGON GONNA DO IN THE MAP.IS THERE GONNA BE OOZARU MODE CUS DONT BOTHER TELLIN ME ITS GONNA ADD LAG CUS IF THEYRE DOIN THE DRAGON THEN THEY CAN DO OOZARU.

damn you, the dragon causes much less lag than an oozaru, cuz the dragon doesn't move(or only scripted moves), the oozaru lags more becuz he hasn't got a prescripted move, he's just a big character, while the dragon is a big object(like a mountain).

of course the dragon will cause lag, but much less than a stupid monkey.

and for those id's, i think i like them, although every id has already been suggested :D

Best answers
...what shadow stalker says with his first suggestions(more characters)! If it's possible and if you like it too, it would be cool if you(THE ESF-TEAM) could do it!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Accually the dragon doesn't seem to lag me at all... Also, Ozzaru mode is very possible, but what gameplay modes would we implent with it? seems kinda boring to me...

Best answers
Hello, I'm new so I don't know if this has already been suggested, and haven't watched all dragonball z episodes from the start, only seen the Trunks + Cell saga.

Since this would be a teamplay mod, when having a player like Gohan and your team mates are dying, your strengths could increase from them dying.

I don't know what mode the mod will turn out as, but if it's like the Rocket Arena mods for Quake2/3 this might be an idea. (RA is 2 teams fight each other until the last team standing wins. Once you die you are out for the round) This feature would fit in well for this style of game mode.

I don't know if any other characters would show abilities like Gohan's "hidden power" so maybe the feature is not worth putting in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom