how are the disks going to work in the next version? o_o

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How do you want them to work?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol i dunno. i think there fine now but you cant use them cuz people comeplain, maybe if you had to charge them it would not be a spam weapon.;/

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see a huge problem with the disks now. Even though they do catch me off guard sometimes and that can get really annoying. But the disks are very accurate to the series. I'll just have to learn to keep my guard up.

They give me a challenge.

Best answers
I think the disks should be charged
u dont see frieza,cell or kurillen throwing more then 1 disk do u ? i think they should be charged and use up a decent amount of ki

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Actually Cell hurled two discs at Gohan at once. And if you were to change the discs, could you make them blockable if you are significantly stronger than the person who hurled the disc.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats a good idea, make the disk have High ki usage, but insta gib. In the new inteam, Powerstruggles are immune to disk, and everything else hurts about 3%.

Best answers
... dont make them lame as in bfp!
In the series (frieza saga) the cut frieza in 2 or 3 pieces! And the destructa disk even did the same( if he strikes:) ) Some make them strong as in the series but make them perhaps blockable when you are much stronger then the enemy which fires that disk!

Best answers
Ahh, but do you remember when Krillin I think it was hurled a Destructo Disk at Cell and it just scratched his shoulder?

Best answers
..."make them perhaps blockable when you are much stronger then the enemy which fires that disk!"!
For sure when your enemy iss much stronger then you(if you fire the disk) then he can block the disk of course!:)

Best answers
1)they're cool
2) what if a bunch of ppl gang up on him/her
3)only make it use up more energy to throw/make one
4)HOW CAN YOU GUYS NOT DODGE DISCS!? I mean you guys are pathetic, you can't dodge a small disc, whereas you can dodge a (note this)LARGER THAN A DISC kamehameha? No offense, but ugh, I mean, sometimes I get hit too, WHEN I am not looking, but don't you even hear them? I say leave them alone except make them use up more energy when trhrown/made. No other changes.

EDIT: sorry if I sounded a tad bit harsh, but that's my opinion and thoughts.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ2_Gohan
Ahh, but do you remember when Krillin I think it was hurled a Destructo Disk at Cell and it just scratched his shoulder?
Its like a 30 mil power level alien vs a 500,000 power level human, what do you expect?

Best answers
-If you're still meant to move slowly with disks, make this problem sticks. Right now it stinks people can just charge you, whip out a disk, and chuck it.
-Either make the disks move slowly, or make them have a longer charge time. Occasionally, even though I KNOW a disk is coming a second or two in advance, I can't dodge it due to lag (I have a 56k modem). Or just make them not insta-kills, so it's not so harsh.
-I believe the disks insta-killing can be made balancing, as they work best alone: I can wear someone down with Ki Blasts and finish them with a Kamehameha, but all other attacks do nothing to aid my disking.

Best answers
I know this might be a bad idea but could you make krillen shoot 3 disks. You know like that one Ep when he trew those at frieza and cut his tail off.

Best answers
I don't see discs as big as a problem in the next version. No, we are not changing them, but you ppl are basing a lot of stuff on 2.0 With the scale down and other new additions to the game, you won't be able to even Big Bang spam as easily anymore, it'll actually take some skill now to hit someone with a Big Bang just for the fact that the worlds are now a whole lot bigger. Plus, we'll be implementing the all new, super secret "Zero System" into the next version, something me and zero cooked up :)

Best answers
ok..sice you will not be able to power struggle with a disk....how about if you can manage to get a fast charge up shot off at it you could deflect it...you know knock it in another direction..i dont know how good this would work see-ing that trunkses burning attack might be the only one fast enough to get a shot off in time.....but think about it.....see-ing that the disks are made of energy this should be possible........i am not sure if this had been done before or not......this would work best if in the next ESF if there would be a button that you could hit and you would use Alot of your Ki for a desperation shot ...(to shoot instantly with- out having to charge up) i think this was mentioned alot before but i am not sure if it was used for this purpose...i think it would be really cool if you could do this but i am not sure if yall would like this

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm intrigued by this new system and can't wait to see it.

you guys are the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom