ESF servers?

Best answers
Hello all, I'm new to both this forum and DBZ (sorries!) but bear with me. I am familiar with the concept of DBZ, and this mod made me fall in love with it! I am greatful to all those participating in the creation of this mod.

Ok, onto my thread...

The main prob with this neat mod: there are no servers!! So far, I have only been able to play on the LAN with my buddy, but i need more than 2 player action!!! I know Barrys-World hosts a lot of mods for both HL and gaming in general, perhaps that could be pursued? I apologize if you have already tried and i am stating a fact over.

Anyway, thanks again for the great mod, and i love the mp3's! Listen to them non-stop!

Cykeo out.

Best answers
there are some servers still running like the jolt servers, but other than that you just have to cross your fingers. I think most people are just waiting for the next version since we have had alpha 2 since November.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True that, we don't expect you to live off of Alphas anyways:) Next release should be killer, but ofcourse, not complete...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh, as soon as the next release comes out then there will be so many servers you won't know where to play.

Best answers
2.0 is good and esf is good but their are just simple bugs that seem to drop people off servers, and server admins that do have it running smoothly without dropping people are either; severely bent up the rear, or feel that their special and don't want to help the esf server community grow....anyhow thats my view on the server issues.

Best answers
The biggest problem with the server issue is that ESF likes to crash very often, so servers don't stay up long.

Best answers
Thanks all for your input, and i'd just like to say, in response to Evil_Trunks, i love your enthusiasm man! awesome!

Oh, and i cant wait for the beta (or next alpha):D

Cykeo out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom