charging+moving

Best answers
ooh, this will give some kewl powerstruggles i think.. :).

charging your gg while flying around.. :)

Best answers
That's a pretty big change there!! It would change the whole dynamics of the game if you could charge and move freely. If would also screw Ki blasts. :)

Or, are you talking very slow movement, so you couldn't fly all over the place charging your final flash, but could charge an attack at the edge of a corner, then slink around and blast it? That would also be interesting to consider.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I think the more powerful attacks like Spirit Bomb, Final Flash, etc, would be better left so you couldn't move.

Moving while charging a Gallit Gun or Kamehameha is one thing but imagine having a Goku char wandering around with a charging Spirit Bomb in his hands, he would become a lot more dangerous. I wont even go into FF, those huge attacks might be better left with their weakenesses intact.

Best answers
I think that you guys will see that the gameplay will be a whole lot diff than they were in 2.0, but I'm not goin to delv into the nitty gritty of it :)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The charging while moving has been added into the new ESF. If you guys saw the sweet movies on the main page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom