I want to be Sound person on esf team

Best answers
ummmm guys i saw a thing on the website saying a position was open for making sounds for esf.Well im an expert at that any sound u want u will get plz email me at [email protected]

i would really like to be on the team and help out

Best answers
you could attach some simple charging sounds, attacks, or explosion sounds on the forums to show some examples off :)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah man, show off your work here, we want to see it:)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did most of the sounds for the SSJ Script v5.1. If you need me to repost them please suggest a place that I can have them hosted from. I tried geocities, but that didn't work out.

I also tried contacting Masta by E-mail, VT and Joe by PM. No one has gotten back to me. Please let me know if I'm being considered.

I hate to do this, this way, but say la vie.

If you have the SSJ script 5.1 I did most of the sounds.
If you have 5.0 I did Vegeta, Krillin and Gohan.

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!

I hate to do this, this way, but say la vie.

[/b]
ok.
"la vie"

anything else you want me to say? sorry, couldnt resist. you were looking for

c'est la vie
that is life

altavista.com has a translate section which is great fun and also pretty useful.

Sound Artist
Best answers
See those? That's about every episode of DBZ from Freeza Saga to Buu. That means with my dvd rom i can take just about every sound, japanese and english in perfect quality. I asked to do sounds awhile ago and gave Mastasurf a bunch of examples. Guess they didn't get to anyone.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, my french is weak :)

And it's not just copying it's editing and filtering. Both are skills I demonstrated on the SSJ Script. :)

Sound Artist
Best answers
Not to be mean or put you down or anything, but most of the sounds are horrible. The quality and the fact that they're all over the internet. Sorry, just some healty critisim.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am, here and now, stating that I wan't nothing to do with criticising anyone's work. That being said, are you sure you know which sounds are mine? I didn't DL them off the internet. The fact that they have to be sampled at 22,050 Hz, 8 Bit, and Mono to work makes them rough. That's weak radio quality, and that is the only sound HL supports from the console.

I'm am not gonna sit here and argue. I think my work is good and speaks for itself, so good day. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there are thousands of places to get dbz eps and sound clips...

just thought id point that out... :p

Best answers
I would not admit to doing the SSJ script sounds,they are appauling to say the least(much like the rest of that cheap script).
But in your defence the current sounds for ESF are pretty bad too with lots of background noise fuzz ect...so you could probably make the team :p
As to the sound being only low quality,that does not stop many other mods ripping sounds and cleaning them up really well because they have a "good" sound editor.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba! is good at what he does!! As far as some of the sounds go on the SSJ Script, ure probably thinking the ones that I found and edited!! The ones I got sound like s**t!! Hehe!! Although, Cucumba! is correct abbout the sound quality!! HL can only support a certain quality!! It is just the same with skins!! They can only be 8 bit!!

Sound Artist
Best answers
Funny, my sounds work (i replaced the original ESF sounds)
They're all 16 bit. As well as some of the original ESF sounds were.

vt

V
freedom, we actually voted you in to the ESF team :p

guess the message wasnt passed on.....

i'll speak to joe and the others about it, and see what they need

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by VT
freedom, we actually voted you in to the ESF team :p

guess the message wasnt passed on.....

i'll speak to joe and the others about it, and see what they need