New upgrade

Best answers
yeah, me again, I read on the new page that there was a new major update and I was wondering when this update will be released.

thanks

Ryan

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you go to the files page it says what the next update is and when it will be out, its N/A and thats means they dont know yet ^_^ so dont spam the fourms asking, sorry if i sounded rude :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well n/a means not avalable so i would guess its not avalable...

just a guess.. :p

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spamming is posting or sending stuff that is not supposed to be placed under the current topic.

IE the help topic is for people who are having problems (errors) running ESF. While it's ok to ask why your MP3's aren't working, why the SSJ script doesn't do anything, or why you get a client.dll error. It's not ok to ask what MP3's we suggest (off topic or testing/spam), ask where to get the SSJ script (off topic), or where to get a CD key (right here :)).

Your question has been answered about 3 times in every topic. Poke around and look for the answers before posting :)

Not trying to be mean, just pointing out what you should do before posting. Ask yourself if:

a) the question has been answered
b) your asking it in the right place

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
N/A means Not Applicable. I fill out legal forms for the FDA all the time. Anytime you are not going to fill in a spot on the form you have put N/A, you can't leave it blank. If I don't adjust the PH on some media it's not because the adjusting reagent wasn't available. It's because it fell into range and thusly adjusting it is not apllicable.

Back on topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom